Cindy 🤍🦇
Yuh

his party's are buzz but Ight thank you

Cindy 🤍🦇
No prob 💯

_

"She said only the light skin jaden having one" "anit nobody going to that gay ass nigga party" Riley said "his party's be buzz anyway so it really don't matter" I said turning to Huey. Huey just side eyed me and continued reading "not the side eye but anyway whatchu reading" "the hate you give" he said in his usual tone "oooo i know what that is there's a movie about it"

"I know" "then if yOu KnOw why read it if you can just watch the movie" "why not" I gave him a blank look, "anywho i watched it but I didn't finish cause it was getting me hot" "mmhmm" "tell me when your gonna watch it so I can watch it with you" "your here half of the time there's no reason to" "ohhh you right" I said turning over.

"yo riley" I said as I turn over "what!" He said being annoyed by the game "I'm doing your hair when I wake up it look a mess"  "Ight". I turn back to Huey and tried to grab the pillow from behind him "what" he said "I need the pillow" "for?" "For I can go to sleep"

"go to sleep on Riley bed" "no yours is bigger and Riley move to much" "you better not slob on my pillow like last time" he said leaning forward so I can get the pillow "And if I do I'll just wash it" I said laying down on the pillow.

_

I woke up and checked my phone it was 8:14pm "damn that was a good ass nap" I said getting I looked around the room to see Huey in the same spot just on his phone and Riley laying on his bed  on his phone as well. I went to the bathroom and did my business and took out all the hair stuff from under the sink.

"Riley come on I'm ready!" I yelled out "ok!" He said. Riley came in the bathroom, sat on the toilet and I started unbraiding his hair. While I was unbraiding his hair he put hands on each side of my waist and was rubbing up and down my thigh, Riley was always the touchy type so I just ignored him.

I had 3 more braids left and Riley was still touching on my thighs then he snaked around my waist and his hands we're going down to my ass and he was about to squeeze it and before he did I pulled his hair."Oww why the fuck did you do that" Riley said "don't get to comfortable" I said as I continue to unbraid his hair "ma you know you like me"

"who lied to you" I said laughing he just rolled his eyes. I finished taking out the braids. "Get on yo knee's" i said starting the bath tub "that's gay" he said "nigga you do this every time now get on yo damn knee's" he slowly got on his knee's and put his head under the water and I started to wash his hair.

"Hol on stay right here" I said leaving and going to they room "yo huey" "hm" he said looking up at me "you got any Aloe vera" "yea it's in the kitchen in the back of the fridge" "Ight" I said running down the stairs. I found the aloe and cut a piece for me and went back upstairs. When I got to the bathroom I saw Riley sitting on the wall,

"Bruh I told you to stay in that position" "my legs were hurting" Riley said "you wasn't even on your legs so stop lying" "you see....never mind" "yea now get in the same position so I can put this stuff in yo hair" "what is that" he said looking at my hand "don't worry about it all you gotta know is that it make your hair grow and make it soft now get in the position"

"gay ass position" he mumbled while putting his head back in the water. I finished washing his hair and started blow drying it. "Oooo yo hair got long" I said poofing out his hair "stop that's gay" Riley said side eying me "nigga stfu" i said said continuing to poofing it out. "Ight come on and braid my hair I'm tired asf"

he said putting his head down on the counter "Ight let's go to the living room then" I said walking out the bathroom with a brush, comb, hair oil, gel, and a durag. I sat on the couch and he sat between my legs on the floor, I massaged his head with the hair oil then I started braiding his hair.

Riley was fast asleep right when I started. "Finally" I said leaning back on the couch, Riley jumped awake "you finished" he asked yawning and stretching "yea just lemme put this durag on and you can go take a shower". I put the durag on and he slowly went up the stairs to take a shower.

I clean up all the rubber bands and hair gel that was on the table and went to put all the hair stuff back in the bathroom. I opened the door and started putting the hair stuff under the sink "ayo who is it" Riley said "it's me" "oh ok" "mmhmm and you better have that shower cap on to" "I do now get tf out I'm bout to get out" "kk" I said closing the door.

I went to they room and saw Huey sleeping. "Huey" I whispered to him "hmm" he said turning over to me "can I wear yo clothes to go to sleep in" "yea sure whatever" he said turning back around "Ight thanks. I got some gym shorts and a white t-shirt. Riley got out the shower and I got in. Then I texted my dad.

_

Pops 🩸

Hey dad ima be staying over here overnight

Pops 🩸
Ight cooly text me when you wake up

Good night bby.

Ight I will

Gnight <3

I finished my shower and put on the clothes, the shorts was a lil tight but I still pulled them through. I went into the guest room to grab a pillow and went back into they room. "Huey move over" I said trying to scoot him to the side of the bed "hm" "move over" "oh" he said moving over. I laid down and took my ass back to sleep.

_

Wassupppppp it's the author here but like I hope y'all like this chapter story or whateva. Y'all can leave request if you want. Any who next chapter 🕺🏾

Minaswifebitch is now offline 😴