I hated days like this. Just all in all feeling crappy and lazy and just blah..

Sighing, I placed the crackers back into the cupboard and shut the door then grabbed my drink. I finished the water on the way to the bedroom and walked in to find Niall still peacefully asleep on his stomach with his head buried into the pillow. I sighed and took a quick picture.

I have a very attractive boyfriend... How the hell did this happen?

As much fun as it was standing and staring at him, I was very bored. This whole day was lazy and boring and just tiring. "Niall." I mumbled, setting my phone down on the stand. "Oh, Niall..." I moved to his side and lightly ran my hands around his very defined and well sculpted back. I smiled as I noticed him wiggle. "C'mon, it's almost one thirty." I coughed into my arm, closing my eyes at the encumbrance of the feeling. "Get up, you lazy ass." I glanced to the left over ice in my cup and smirked to myself, knowing the perfect wake up call.

Pulling out a single cube, I smiled and set the glass down next to my phone, hissing at the feeling of the wet and slippery sliver of frozen water. I climbed onto the bed and moved to straddle his waist so my knees were planted on either side of him. My bum wiggled around on his a bit trying to get comfortable. I giggled when a groan was released from his mouth and he dug his hands into his pillow more, pulling it around his face.

"C'mon babe." I sniffled, coughing again. Taking the ice cube from my fingers, I shoved it into my mouth, and placed my lips on his shoulder blades, my fingers lightly drawing patterns against the skin on his waist. As I parted my lips for the ice to be felt, I slowly kissed his skin and dragged the ice across from his shoulder to his spine, then trailing down the dips in his back from each clenching muscle. Niall jumped at the icy cold trail, cursing out as his eyes flew open.

"What the fuck!" I giggled but continued to hold it between my teeth trailing lower and over to his sides. "Khloe, stop it. Fuck!" He yelled, not being able to move, his voice sharp and pointed like the end of barbed wire. Giggling more, I lifted the band of his briefs and shot the -now small- ice cube down his bum. "Khloe!"

I quickly jumped off of his legs and scurried to crawl off the bed, laughing harder when I felt my waist being tossed back onto the plush mattress.

Coughing heavily again, Niall backed off a little, allowing me to sit up and get everything out. The frown that was once covering his soft and delicate face had turned into a playful smile as he waited for me to finish. Finally I'd laughed when I was done and reached out to pull his face to my neck as I fell back in the bed. His hands met my sides as he gripped my hips while his mouth went to work on my skin-- biting and licking and sucking at the tender spots on my neck. I felt a familiar sharp pain jolt through the flesh just under my jaw and I hissed, moving my head to the side to give Niall better access as he continued his torturous assault.

He smiled at that gesture, his fingers lightly roaming my stomach as my nails gently ran down from his shoulders. Letting out a low moan, Niall sucked at my neck harder, releasing a deep gasp from my mouth. I blushed and hid my face in Niall's heated chest which made him laugh and lift himself up onto his forearms so he was staring down at me.

"Why do you get so embarrassed still?" He smiled and played with the ends of my hair.

"Because it's so awkward.." I giggled softly. His eyes lifted, the blue piercing through mine like a rush of lighting in the night sky.

"It's not awkward." His crooked smile was beaming, eyes gleaming. "It's fucking adorable. I love the sounds you make. They're so beautiful." Niall's words only made me blush more, my cheeks burning on my face. They were so hot, you could probably cook an egg on them.