"I forgive you Simon" I look up at him and he smiles.

We ended up talking about the memories we had together along with his life and what he has been up to ever since he left, I trust him more than I have before especially seeing a different side of him a much more open and funny side it's like he is the same guy that I met in kindergarten which warms my heart all over again. The night comes to an end and we make our way towards the house with music playing on the radio I feel the tension in the car making me wet all of a sudden so I start squirming in my seat and he notices so he put his hand on my thigh rubbing his hand back and fourth.

Fuck.

He continues driving until we make it to the house and he pulls up in the driveway so he stops the car and taking the keys out of the ignition, we walked out the car and walked towards the door as he unlocked it going into the house I close the door behind me before getting slammed into the door feeling his soft to lips attack mine before lifting me up by my thighs feeling his hands grip my ass going up the stairs into his room placing me on the bed still kissing me as I rip open his black bottom up shirt hungry for him, he takes my outfit off along with my bra and detached his lips from mine rubbing my tits kissing in the middle of my chest.

"So fucking beautiful" he kisses down my stomach and slides my black lace thong off.

He kisses my pussy and looks up at me sitting up on my elbows looking at him smirking before slamming his warm thick tongue into my tight pussy.

"Ahhh" I slam my head in the bed as his tongue licks all in my pussy hitting my sweet spot attacking my clit feeling the need to cum but he stops.

"Sin!" I whine and he kisses back up my stomach before he slides his pants down pulling out his dick.

I freeze looking at it and I shake my head seeing the size of it. Ty's didn't look like that.

"That's not gonna fit? Are you crazy?" He chuckles and kisses on my sweet spot under my jaw.

"We gonna make it fit" he sucks right underneath my neck with my legs around his waist.

"You ready?" He looks down at me and I tell him yes.

He kisses me feeling his tongue travel down my throat and puts the tip in slightly stretching me but it's bearable, I feel him wrap his hands around my wrists still kissing me before slowly pushing himself into me feeling my walls stretch as he kept putting more in look directly into my eyes with pure love and admiration.

"AHHH It hurts please!" I feel tears come down my face feeling myself split in half digging my head in the bed as my back rises off the bed.

"Look at me Bambi" he demands.

I grip onto his hands feeling my legs shake and my pussy stretch wrapping around his dick while my eyes get blurry with tears looking up at Sin not loosing eye contact as I whimper.

"I know Bambi it's almost over" he kisses me and keeps going in before sliding out slowly and sliding back in.

"Fuck" he grunts and my eyes roll back feeling him slide in and out a little bit faster making me it feel so good.

"F-faster" I moan and he goes faster as my tits start bouncing up with each stroke.

SIN POV:

Her pussy wraps right around my dick making it hard for me not to nut in her as soon as my dick got a taste of her sweet tangy pussy it can't get enough, I didn't put my full dick in since it was too much for her and I wanted to make her comfortable since I want her to remember her first time just like this.

I let go of her wrists and grab the back of her thighs before I started pounding in her nice warm little pussy seeing her tits bounce faster up and down while I hear her short moans as I pound in and out of her.

"F-fuck" she whines and tries moving away but I pull her legs back toward me, I slide my dick out leaving the tip in as I kiss her lips as sweat drips off of us.

"Don't. Fucking. Run" I do slow hard strokes with each word as her tits bounce against my chest with each hard stroke feeling her nails dig into my arms as she whimpers and moans with each one.

"Now turn that ass over" she turn over and arches her back giving me the perfect view of her ass.

I get behind her and put my hand on her waist while using my other hand to slide my dick back into her, we both wince before I start beating her shit fast seeing her try to move away once again.

"What the fuck I tell you" I grab her wrists with one hand slapping her ass and hold them behind her sweaty back still pounding in and out her tight pussy hitting her spot.

"I- I'm s-sorry" she moans throwing her head back.

"What's my name Bambi" I go harder hearing her moans get louder.

"D-daddy" she whimpers as I slap her ass.

"Throw yo ass back for daddy" she starts shaking her ass matching my rhythm as I blow her back out with each stroke.

"F-fuckkk daddy!" She cries and her walls get tighter around my dick.

"I- imma cum" I slap her ass harder as she throws it back whimpering.

"Cum wit me Bambi" I go faster feeling my dick twitch in her tight little pussy.

"Daddyyy!" She moans and her warm cum gets all over my dick making me nut inside of her.

"Fuckkk" I groan throwing my head back.

I slide out and hear her whimper before I lay next to her pulling her in my arms grabbing the blanket to put on top of us before we both fall asleep.

"Night Bambi" I whisper and fall asleep.

With my Bambi on my arms.