♦️10♦️

5 years later

"Everybody hide" Ten shouted. Everybody hide all across the room waiting to surprise the newly wedded.

SURPRISE!

They all yelled causing Lucas and Taeyong to jump out of fear. "Never do that shit again" Lucas yelled. "Sorry asshole we just wanted to be nice" Johnny said laughing at a shocked Lucas.

"How much?" Lucas asked. "Whatever do you mean"Ten said nervously. "Just tell me"Lucas said sighing at the amount of times Ten went over board with a party. "10k,but it's your wedding after party " "I guess so"Lucas said as he turned his attention to the loud noise of a mic being tapped.

"H-hello as you all know my brother has gotten married today and I would like to say thank you for being my best friend and being loving even though I'm not your real brother" Asahi said as he walked off the street platform to hug his brother.

"Awww you made us cry" Taeyong said.

"Now can you all clear the floor so we can have the newly wed have a dance" Mrs.Lee said.

"Oh I really don't know how to dance" Lucas admitted. "Follow my lead then" Taeyong said with his hand out for his husband Lucas.

Lucas grabbed his hand as Taeyong pulled him in closer to his chest as Lucas laid his head on his chest slowly swaying to the music as Taeyong whisperes happy memories in his mirror smiling and laughing. "Lucas you are a perfect husband thank you for coming into my life when you did" Taeyong said as he held Lucas closer.

Lucas leans closer to his face "Your welcome husband" and places a sweet kiss upon his lips.

THE END...😭😚❤️