🃏9🃏

They all arrived at the castle like house picking their rooms putting their clothes up. "I need to talk to you all in the living room " Lucas yelled. They all finished packing their things fixing their beds and walked to the huge living room.

"Well this is my first house that I've bought by myself and it's very big and empty with a lot of room" Lucas said nervously playing with his fingers "So I was wondering if you would like to stay in the house with me since you'll all have a job at my family business or Tae's family business" Lucas said now red because he didn't want to be embarrassed.

"Hell yea well stay but can we all share a room" Johnny said winking at Ten. "Yes you all may pick a room for you and your partner to share but umm Changkyun and Hungwon can me and Tae talk to you both in the theater room" "THEATER ROOM" Jaemin yelled. "Damn y'all rich as hell" Jeno added.

The four walked down the hallway and went to the dimmed room. "Are you two together" Lucas asked. "No" they both said. "Why is that" Taeyong asked. "My mother doesn't approve us dating so we had to break up so I could get married to the same person that abused me" Changkyun explained trying to hold on his tears.

"Cry" Lucas said holding Changkyun hands "Because if you don't cry now you'll cry later and I know you won't tell us" "I won't you bitches don't need to know" Changkyun laughed and with tears coming down his eyes. "You both can still date just like me and Tae" Lucas said as he grabbed one of Tae hands. "I think you should both get back together" Taeyong said.

"I already told my dad about us and he's a mafia leader I'm surprised he's okay with it" "Yea about our dads they went in a date yesterday" Lucas said. "What the hell" Changkyun yelled. "Anyways are you going to get back together" Taeyong asked. "Yes and we were engaged at first but I don't know if it's best for us to get married now" Hungwon said with his head hanging low looking at the engagement ring on his finger.

"When the fuck did he propose" Taeyong asked "last month" Hungwon said. "Welp go pick out your room and have make-up sex it heals the souls of couples and it seems you both haven't done it in a while" Lucas said winking at Changkyun who's face was now blushing like crazy.

9 hours later

The door bell rings in the middle of night waking up the whole house they all get up to answer the door.

"Hey is Taeyong here" a girl asked. "Umm...yea who are you" Jeno asked. " I'm his soon to be wife Tzuyu" she replied. "No thank you go away" Jaemin said closing the door only for her to ring it again. "Lucas and Tae how about you both answer it this time" Jeno and Jaemin said walking back to their room.

The door bell is constantly ringing as Lucas and Tae walk to answer it "I wonder who it is" Lucas asked "Probably some random girl that one of our parents hooked us up with" Tae laughs.

They get to the door open only to be surprised by some random girl claiming to be Tae's future fiancé. "Ok and who are you" Lucas asked. "I'm Tzuyu Tae's future fiancé and you must be his ex wifey" Tzuyu replied with an attitude. "I don't know who you are but my hand has the ring and yours doesn't so leave please" Lucas said.

"TaeBear are you going to let him talk to your future fiancé like that" Tzuyu pouted. "Whoever you are my father must have sent you but Lucas is my future husband/wife and he's my bottom boy so please leave our house" Tae said as he kissed Lucas on the cheek.

"I'm happy you came into my life Lucas but promise me in a couple of years you will marry me" Tae said as they both cuddled in their room. "I promise" Lucas said as he sealed the promise with a passionate kiss.

I had testing this week and I also had tryouts for volleyball and ya girl made the team 👉🏽😜 but anyways I hope y'all have a lovely day year week whatever 💗💙💜