chapter 3

Chase hops into his car and begins driving to Penelope's trap house. He leaves the suburbs as he starts to enter the ghetto. A bead of swear emerges on his forehead as he fears for his life. You could see many people doing drugs and dozens of prostitutes just ready to sell their bodies for a couple dollars. Penelope opens her half broken door and comes out of her drug household and starts fighting a 12 year old for no reason.

"DONT EVA LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN FOOH 🥱" she yelled as the young girl laid there lifeless.

Penelope starts waving to her man and hops into his car. A mix of disgusting stenches swim in the smart car and they refused to open any windows. Penelope then said

"whut fancy restaurant are we ghoin to tonight pooh?"

"it's a secret love" he whispered to her

He pulled up to the Wal-Mart parking lot and smiled at her. Penelope squealed in joy as she loved to steal from Wal-Mart as a girl. 

"howd yhu know pookie! 🥺💕💕" she loudly screamed as she dramatically hopped out his Smart Car.

They both enter the store rather excited, ready to steal. Penelope picks up the extremely large stuff which made it mad obvious they weren't paying. Suddenly, a security guard looks up at the black girl and says

"hey blackie you got the money for that?"

Penelope snarled at him and charged at him like a raging bull. She beat the shit out of him and then laughed loudly. Chase musters up the courage to say to her

"baby you did so good can we leave now?"

And Penelope agrees quickly. However, when trying to leave with the stuff they both get jumped by 9 security guards. They are the arrested and quite luckily tossed into the same cell.