chapter 1

It was a hot day in LA on the 16/05/21. Penelope was finding it quite difficult to stay cool, as she constantly fanned herself but it didn't help the scorching heat. She had already stripped to a pink lace bra and some tiny pink matching panties as her dark melanated black skin glistened in the boiling orange sun. In one hand she was sucking on a succulent mango, attempting to cool herself and in the other she held a melting ice lolly.

Chase Hudson was strutting down the Hollywood Hall Of Fame, expecting to see himself on one of the stars but he was obviously mistaken. He was wearing  a multicoloured over shirt and a completely different colour tie, and some disgusting brown trousers which quite clearly didn't match but he obviously didn't see it.

Him and the Hype House marched down with a radio on their shoulders, which was blasting out 21st Century Vampire

Him and the Hype House marched down with a radio on their shoulders, which was blasting out 21st Century Vampire. Everyone looked at them with disgust as they walked away from them as if they were the plague. Penelope walked down the street seeing all of this and witnessing them block the path to the black hair store.

"Gurl if you don't move yo black ahh outta here" she exclaimed

Chase whipped his head back (no pun intended) to see a black girl with a sticky hand from her now melted ice lolly and the skin of a freshly gnawed mango. He stood there in awe at her stance and just
couldn't stop imagining your black nipples in his mouth. He saw you as a chance to claim the N-Word without getting cancelled. He says

"Wow you beautiful black princess my love will you go on a date with me"

Penelope looks at him with need in her eyes and says

"purr asf chillay"