"I like the sounds of that." Isla's reminded of her game's arena, the desert landscape, filled with rubble and dust. There had been one source of water, meaning it was impossible to spend too much time there. Water is an advantage for her, as she grew up by the ocean. If the arena was designed to be swam instead of ran, she and Finnick would have the upper hand.

But why would the gamemakers play into their strengths? Especially after Isla's stunt in her individual assessment with them. She couldn't be sure.

She changes into the suit, and Lucius zips up the back and secures the belt. Her hair is tied up like it was for her games two years ago, in a high ponytail that's braided. Lucius insisted, saying it will make the audience remember her games. He then fastens the seashell necklace that Isla had received from Chiffon's family on her victory tour. "For good luck." Lucius smiles, tucking it under the jumpsuit.

"Thank you." Isla smiles, hugging her stylist. She had forgotten to grab it that morning, and was sure it would be sent back to her father or given to Finnick at the end of the games.

A voice indicates that she has thirty seconds to get inside of the tube. Lucius kisses her forehead, letting her get inside. It snaps shut behind her, and she stares at him as the voice counts down. It's the last time she'll ever see him, and he presses his hand against the glass to meet hers. Suddenly, the platform begins to rise, and he disappears.

Blinded. That's all Isla can think as her vision is filled with bright lights from the sun exposure. The air smells of salt, like home, and it's hot. But not hot like it is home, it's a wet type of hot. She can already feel her baby hairs as they cling to her forehead. As her eyes adjust, she's overwhelmed by the terrain that surrounds her.

Water, a lot of it. And salt water, so it isn't drinkable. There's several bridges of rocks that span from the beach to the middle island that holds the large cornucopia. In between each bridge there are two platforms. Therefore, there must be twelve wedges. The beach is small, and then all she can see is jungle behind it as far as the eye can see.

She looks around, seeing Finnick to her far right. He's already spotted her, and seems to be scoping out the situation. Isla does the same, looking at the tribute next to her. It's Gloss, his large muscles begging to be released from the tightness of the jumpsuit. He looks at her, a hint of empathy in his eyes. He likely doesn't want to kill Isla, not after she befriended Chiffon, who also came from District One. And Isla doesn't want to kill him, either, for the same reason. However, it would simply be a race to the cornucopia now. There was no more time for playing nice.

Isla has the upper hand, though, as each tribute has to swim a measurable length to the rocky bridges that connect to the cornucopia. As long as she can swim faster than the others, which shouldn't be difficult, she'll get there first. As she examines the large metal structure, she sees that there seems to only be weapons at the mouth of it. There's no backpacks with supplies scattered around like usual.

As the voice counts down, Isla removes her purple belt. It'll just hinder her as she tries to swim. She holds onto it until the voice reaches zero, and quickly discards of it before diving into the salty water. She doesn't take her eyes off of the rocks in the distance, and breaks through the water at a rapid speed. Once it's within arms length, Isla hoists herself onto it. She barely takes the time to look around before she begins to sprint towards the island.

There are a couple figures on the rocky bridges, one being Finnick. The two of them are ahead of the others from what Isla can see, although nearly a quarter or so of the tributes are out of her sight, blocked by the cornucopia. She just pounds her feet against the slippery rocks, reaching the middle just as Finnick does.