Revelry In The Dark

Start from the beginning

“Really Midoriya!? Would it kill you to say ’Bakugo’ for once in your life?” complained Delaney.

“We’d best be on our guard. We don’t know where the villains could come from.” Shoji said. He began switching his hands to ears and eyes.

“Agreed.” Tokoyami let out Dark Shadow.

“I’m going ahead. Later.” Delaney waves her hand as her continues to run along the path.

“Bakugo and Todoroki should be just up ahead. And if he’s a target, then that’s where all the action is!” Delaney continues to run though the forest. Not far from where she is now is ice, and someone in the air.

“Show me… Show me your exquisite flesh!” said the villain.

Todoroki notices Delaney. “What are you doing here?!” he is holding someone from class B.

“Came for the villains!” she replied.

“Flesh. Pieces of meat! Flesh!” the villain shouted. Todoroki creates more ice as the villains attacks with its teeth.

“Get down here!” Delaney shouts as she runs towards the teeth. She kicks the teeth that are supporting the villain into the air, but they don’t break.

“There. I see ice! They’re fighting!” a familiar voice calls from where Delaney just came from. She turns to see chaos. Midoriya, riding on Shoji’s back, being chased by a monster.

“Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you. Give us some light!” The villain attempts to attack the monster but is quickly cut off. From the center of the beast is Tokoyami.

“Sense when could you do this? This is crazy!” Delaney said with a smile. The beast grabs the villain and throws him across the forest. Todoroki and Bakugo then quickly jump in to calm it down. Midoriya creates a plan to cut through the forest to get back to the lodge. Delaney agrees to follow them.

“This is turning out to be more boring than I thought. I wonder if anyone else has had a run in with a villain.” Delaney wondered.

Bo manages to catch up to Asui and Uraraka. However, she is met with an unwelcome guest.

“You two alright?” asked Asui. She is standing behind Bo and Uraraka.

“Yep, not a scratch.” Replied Bo. She managed to avoid the blade the villain has.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.” Uraraka said. She has a cut on her left arm.

The villain holds up her knife to examine it. “Not enough blood. Normally I suck it straight from the cut, but today I’m doing things a little differently.” She reaches behind her pulls a metal syringe. She then charges at the three of them. Bo run in straight at her. Asui uses her tongue to pull Uraraka away.

“She’s doing a head-on attack so…” Bo thought. Just before the blades got close, Bo kicks both of her feet into the air, causing her to fall while facing the sky. The blades go directly over Bo, giving her a chance to disarm her. She knocks the knife and syringe out of her hands and wraps her legs around the villain’s legs. Once they land on the ground, Bo rolls their bodies and pins the villains hands. The villain is on the ground while Bo is on top of her.

“I feel like I know you from somewhere.” Bo looks closely at the villain’s face.

“No, but I know you. You’re a killer. Not only that, but there’s a boy in your life. Tomura never mentioned anyone like you. You must be new. I know, you like that boy, Salazo! Maybe that’s where your scent comes from. He’s great. I hope he wants to join us; it’ll be so much fun!”