𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, so about that..." Jeno murmured softly and clapped his hands together to interlace his fingers. "There is some news, but we need you to chill."

"Oh no..." Jaemin chewed absentmindedly at his lip, "Do you have an STD? And if so, does Renjun have it now? If he does, then I do and Bro, I hate medicine—"

"I'm clean!" He defended hurriedly. "What do you take me for?"

"Well, now that you've asked—"

"Don't answer that," the ravenette grumbled. "Anyway, this is good news, not normal news."

STDs are normal news? Renjun swallowed thickly. He chose to ignore that though, since being surprised by anything these guys did anymore was plain stupid. Roll with it, I guess...

"You guys look so suspicious right now," Donghyuck whined, "What's up?"

The smallest male present was about to end this rapidly catastrophic conversation and just answer the damn question, but was rudely interrupted when a hand slid down his back and pushed inside past the waistband of his trousers. The adult squeaked, shooting an angry glare to Jeno though finding he wasn't actually the culprit of such indecency. Mark?!

"What?" Hyuck kept pestering. "You sort of...looked as though you were about to answer?"

"I-I was...ack," he winced when the oldest slyly chuckled quietly behind him and started to use his fingers to tease around his hidden area. "There's s-someone...."

The man beside him furrowed his brows and glanced back, quickly biting the wall of his cheek in order to prevent a very humoured chuckle. Why the older wasn't speaking up and politely smacking the shit out of their dominant, he wasn't sure.

"Great," Chenle scoffed and threw a chunk of scrambled egg at Jaemin, "You poisoned our neighbour."

"Fuck off, they aren't that gross."

"S-Stop," Renjun whimpered and leaned against the doorframe for support. "They'll see..."

Mark leaned in to whisper against his ear, "Let them." But pulled his hand away nonetheless and left him alone...not before poking his tongue in his ear as a tease first though. Then, stepping out and exposing himself to his lovers once and for all, he sported a cocky grin and opened his arms. "Okay, okay, we'll stop playing."

A breath of silence graced the space, followed by the shattering of a glass against the floor and the pitter-patter of footsteps as the four boys sprinted into his arms and engulfed him in a bone-crushing hug.

"Fuck, Mark!" Donghyuck cried emotionally and peppered the ravenette's face with kisses and nuzzles, "What are you doing back?! When did you get home?! Why were you hiding?!"

"I would've made more food!" Jaemin whined as well as he clung to the man for dear life. "Jesus, I've missed you so much, Daddy."

"I thought you wouldn't be back for another month~" Chenle sniffed and squished in to connect their lips for a brief moment of affection. "Welcome home."

Jisung, who wasn't feeling too clingy today, chose not to crowd their partner since he looked way too overwhelmed as it was. He awkwardly fiddled with his fingers and watched quietly, waiting for his turn to give some cuddles. Unfortunately, the usual pains-in-the-asses started to dramatically yank at his arms.

"You can't keep leaving!" Jaemin demanded. "We've been through this, and I'm sick of it!"

"I cried a hundred times in the past month!" Hyuck wailed. "My regression got worse!"

"Acting can't be more important than us!"

"Stop leaving me on my own!"

"Reject the next film offer and come on holidays for once!"