Who are you?

Being a teenager is the hardest thing Ive ever been through. There are days when you feel like everything is falling apart and the world keeps spinning. There are days when you feel like everything is against you. But then you sense life is all about the beautiful little moments. It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has a power on you too, but only if you allow it. I am still learning how to go back and reread my own chapters without any remorse, without wanting to set all my pages on fire.

One fine day, I heard someone say, life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself. I got myself to thinking, who am I? What am I supposed to be or to do in this huge chaotic world? what could someone like me do, in order to bring a change into this world.  That was the day that changed my life.

I realized I needed to set my perspective on life to become the person I wanted to be. but then yet again, I realized another fact, that I hadn't yet figured out who I wanted to be in my life. Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself. And I found myself wondering about the possibilities of being someone worthy of this great world, all in the middle of nowhere.

 I found myself wanting to be someone who wants to make this world a better place for those who can't find a voice for themselves and for those who are unable to keep up with the pace of this changing world. I want to be the voice for those who are unable to find one.

Looking at life from a different perspective makes you realise many things. Remember, it's not the deer that is crossing the road, rather it's the road crossing the forest. Your perspective is all that matters. If you believe the world is against you, it will be so. If you believe the world is here for you, it will be like that.

I hope you'll find the fortitude to struggle through misery and fear. I hope you'll realise you have the strength to overcome the worst that life can throw at you. I hope you'll never lose your flame.  

 Be strong for yourself, believe in what you feel is right and rise from the ashes of your mistakes.
Who am I, you may ask.

 I am made from the people I've encountered and all the things I have experienced. Inside, I hold the willpower and warmth. There are bitter words from heated arguments, stitches from cracked hearts, music that gets me through and emotions that cannot be expressed through words. I am made from all these people and moments. I am carved from all these people and moments.
That is who I am.