After going back to the hotel, the more Helian Wei Wei contemplated, the more she felt that His Highness needed to be taken care of. Hence, without any exaggeration, she did all the chores, even peeling oranges.

In the past, Helian Wei Wei would carry the luggage when he asked her to. But now, Helian Wei Wei would automatically carry the luggage and even placed the chopsticks on His Highness' bowl.

Looking at this scene, Baili Shangxie lowered his voice, saying to his Imperial Father, "You did something again on purpose to cause Imperial Mother to have a misunderstanding, right?"

Baili Jia Jue rubbed his thin lips smilingly, "Just showing that I've been hiding from sunlight, that's it. How can this be counted as a misunderstanding? I never liked sunlight anyway."

Baili Shangxie chuckled, "Your body is not that weak, isn't it?" He knew that the tearing of the space-time continuum had backfired adversely on Imperial Father. Even so, he could still destroy the whole world. However, now he can't even bear a tiny streak of sunlight? Oh, come on, of course, he can. After all, devils have no sense of pain. He is deliberately pretending to act like a seriously injured patient. What a shameless man!

The little one's face turned even cooler and cuter at the same time. Holding the bowl, he focused on feeding Little Qingchen. Anyhow, nobody could stop Imperial Father from pretending. He began to realize that Imperial Father's shamelessness had improved by leaps and bounds ever since he found Imperial Mother. Although Imperial Father used to be tricky in the past, he showed apparent indifference to almost everything other than being slightly brutal. However, he was a totally different person in front of the Imperial Mother by pretending to be weak all day long. He had enough of this.

Baili Jia Jue never really cared about what his son thought of him.

He was a devil and his interests laid in conniving and cooking up sneaky schemes.

Nevertheless, he knew Little Phoenix disliked him killing people.

Hence, he was fully relying on her to take care of his current biological needs.

In that case, he would have to think of some ways to get her laid down on the bed willingly.

He liked it when she was taking the initiatives as her face would always turn rosy. That made him want to bully her even more.

Casting his eyes on the silhouette moving in front of him, Baili Jia Jue touched his thin lips as he curled his lips upward to form a smile...

Beautiful City was indeed a nice place with flowery scents lingering around, coupled with the pervading aroma of food.

The two little ones went to bed early. Baili Shangxie helped Little Qingchen to wash and dry his hair. They then changed into their pyjamas and started to play with the reapers.

Yes, they were playing with the reapers.

This somehow freaked the surrounding souls out and made them shudder.

Meanwhile, the reapers were crying their eyes out as they were forced to wear wigs and put on lipstick. They wanted nothing but to get back to hell as soon as possible.

These two little devils were the nemesis of their lives!

Seeing the brothers were having fun, Helian Wei Wei dragged His Highness out for a stroll. Since he could not go out during the daytime, it should be fine to go out at night.

The hearty dinner left Helian Wei Wei rather stuffed. That was because whatever being picked out by His Highness ended up in her stomach at the end of the day.