CHAPTER TWO

Sanvi's POV

“ you sure, you will travel alone. you are a claustrophobic sanvi ” Ru asked me this for the nth time now.

“ yes, im damn sure. I know im a
claustrophobic but its not that sever right, i will fine don't worry ” i said.

“ sanvi yarr still, you can't take chance you know right that travelling in a plane can tigger you claustrophobia. I still think you should not travel alone. we will go together next week na ”

“ common yarr, you know i want to give bhai a surprise. see its not the first that im travelling in a plane right and planes never triggered my claustrophobia so everything will be okk. don't worry. ”

“ okk fine,but please do take care okk.
if you feel like you are becoming restless, dizziness , choking sensation or anything you will immediately call for help okk. don't you dare to neglect anything okk ” she said in a threatening tone.

“ yes mom i will, anything else you wanna say because im getting late know. btw you are coming to the airport with me right ”

“yeah of course, lets go” she said while grabbing her purse and car keys.

" thanks for dripping me yarr.. chl bye take care, see you soon " i said..

" sanvi think again you sure na "

" oo god not again at least not here in the airport please, im 110 % that im travelling alone and nothing will happen trust me. you look after yourself, finish your stuff here and come to mumbai soon, im sure uncle aunty is really missing you ”

" yeah, as if they care " she retorted

“ common yarr, you can't keep on blaming them your whole life, for not giving you enough attention or caring about you or for never attending your PTM's and so on.
I know their ignorance hurted you a lot, but now finally when they are caring about you why you are being jerk. This is all you ever wanted right, a normal family with pparents who love their children and give time to their children, not just provide them all the luxuries except parental love and care.
Btw yarr this is the cons of having a rich working parents you know, even i grew up in a same way you did  ”

“ yeah whatever, now you go otherwise you will get late. Meet you soon.. ” she said pushing me to leave

“ yeah yeah im going, but Ru im telling you this again learn to cherish your relationships until its too late okk ” i said and hugged her a bone crashing hug before leaving.

___________________________________________

Shreyas POV

Waiting at the airport for the flight to board , i was bored to death.

I scrolled through my phone endlessly but nothing was helping my boredom. Suddenly i felt a weight in my shoulder i looked around and here Rishabh is sleeping, with his head on my shoulder.
I shrugged him off, but this boy Clinged even more. i sigh after failing attemps to make him get up.

I fruther slumped down on my chair and looked around the airport when a girl caught my eyes, she is the same girl from the cafe last day. She was looking beautiful and super cute, in her pink floral short dress paired with white sneakers and hair open. She was talkig with another girl, more like she was assuring something to that girl. the way her eyes were fluttering while talking.. god how can someone be so cute i thought. Damn i want to talk with her but why we always have too meet in some super busy public places i sigh.
I took out my phone and with lot of precautions so that no one started thinking me as some pervert clicked her photo,damn she is so photogenic i said looking at her picture.

While boarding i realised that she is in the same flight as mine.
I wish i could share a seat with her.
i prayed and chucked at my antics. How im behaving like some teenager who is waiting to talk with his crush.
___________________________________________

(unedited)

This is the first time im writing a fan fiction. Let me know in comments how is it and yeah don't forget to vote .

Criticism are wholeheartedly appreciated, i will be glad if you all can tell me where should i improve or stuff like that.

Signing off..
     Puja _

see you all soon with another chapter

( p.s it's not proof read, so please ignore the grammatical mistakes and typos. )