"No, you wanted to know how I feel," you grinned, cheekily, and your mood from earlier on completely faded. "What do you mean?"

"Hey, remember when we used to study dragons with Hagrid and Barnaby in the hut"-

"Don't change the conversation!"

"Oh, look, it's time to go, let's hurry then Y/N, you shouldn't dawdle."

You burst into laughter at Charlie's words and bright red face; even his hair couldn't rival it. "You're the one who wanted to take me here. Let's go to the place where we first kissed, come on."

"That was," Charlie groaned, dragging his hand across his face. "One time! No need to keep bringing it up, everyone else does it enough already."

You giggled at the memory of running up to Charlie after he won the quidditch cup a few months ago. Adrenaline pumped through your veins and it was the same for him- he'd won the cup after all- and you'd ran towards him for a hug. Charlie had placed his hand on your jaw and lifted it up with his hands- which you'd noticed were quite large at that moment- and tilted your head up for a kiss.

You- also high on adrenaline- had kissed back passionately. It took a few seconds for the two of you to realize and let go of each other. The Gryffindors jumped onto Charlie, yelling and cheering for him, while Tonks had ran up to you, who was nervously watching the Gryffindors. Tonks had pulled you into a hug and yelled happily, "That's the brightest I've seen you in months!"

You had to agree, it was the best you'd felt in a while. The Circle of Khanna had disbanded a few days after. You felt ready to say goodbye to it. You'd fulfilled the goal.

"Hey, Charlie." He stopped walking ahead, and looked back at you. You smiled looking up at him. "I have no idea what I'm going to do in the future."

You didn't say anything after that, so Charlie looked at you confused. "That's not very reassuring L/N. We can't have the best of our year do nothing. And that's wrong, didn't you get that curse breaking job in the bag-"

"I have absolutely no idea where I'm going," you said brightly, intertwining your hand with his, holding it up. Charlie's face was slowly turning red again. "But I think it'll- no I'm positive that I'll be okay because you'll be with me. I care about all my friends but you're... You're the one I'd hate to lose the most."

Charlie grinned, letting go of your hand and wrapping his arm around your shoulders. He pressed you closer to his side. Charlie was seen as shorter compared to his brothers, but he was still quite tall compared to you. "I'm not going anywhere, you know that. I'm going to make you an official Weasley one day, remember?"

You looked down to your feet. He first told you that years ago, when the two of you were talking. It had embarrassed you then, but it had a whole different meaning to you now. You were not officially dating a Weasley. According to Tonks it was because you and Charlie were blushing baffoons that couldn't confess to each other because you were idiots, but you just couldn't get the thought through your head.

Despite Charlie hanging out with you, a muggleborn, and being from what the rotten students called a "blood traitor" family, and constantly talking about dragons, Charlie was popular. It was more evident in your later years at Hogwarts. It was a given of course; his older brother was Bill, known to be handsome and charming. Charlie filled in his brother's shoes fairly well, which was usually quite a hard thing to do for a brother. He was able to be a prefect, like his brother, and quidditch captain, who was basically the pride of the house if their house won. Not to mention, Charlie was handsome- in his first and second years, people slightly made fun of his body for being more similar to his mothers, along with his shorter height, but by his 7th year, with playing quidditch all day long on most days along and  with exercising to get his body fit to be a dragon tamer, he'd gotten quite the reputation for his looks.