With a smirk, Harley starts to shake, water starting to fly from and landing on the two girls. Renee is seen laughing at her daughter's actions while Bella tries not to glare at her.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Forks High School
Parking Lot - Day

Harley has her arms looped with Angela as they talk to their friends. She enjoyed her time in Florida with her Mum and Phil but she was happy to be back in rainy Forks, she visited both the Wolf pack and the Cullens once they returned from their little vacation.

Of course she also learnt what happened that weekend as well from both sides, she was worried about Victoria harming someone she cared about and if she did, well let's just say there was a bat with the red hairs name on it.

Hearing a familiar sound, she turns her head to see Edward's Volvo arrive. She rolls her eyes when she sees Bella in the passenger seat, she wonders why he still drives her anywhere and wants to know but has never gotten around to doing so. She turns back around to see the others looking towards her.

"What?" They look at each other before Mike speaks up.

"What's up with Bella and Edward. I mean are they dating again or something?" Harley looks at them with a raised brow.

"Why are ya only asking me that now? I thought you'd have asked me way before this." Eric is the one to answer this.

"Well, when you all came back. We at first thought they got back together with how attached they were." Now Jessica continues on from where Eric left off.

"but then as time went on, we noticed how they acted around each other. Edward tries to move away from her every chance he gets and Bella never lets him leave her sights when not in class. It's weird." She pauses for a second before looking to Harley with curiosity. "So are they dating or not?"

Harley let's out an annoyed sigh. "They aren't but Bella doesn't seem to think so. She is obsessed." She turns her head when she hears a motorcycle arrive, with a smile she pulls away from the others and starts skipping towards him.

Bella and Edward emerge from the Volvo to see Jacob climb off his motorcycle and stride toward them. He wears a tight black t-shirt, grease stained jeans.

His hard expression causes other students to give him a wide berth. He looks almost dangerous. When he sees Harley, his expression softens and he smiles towards her. When she's close enough, Harley jumps up and wraps her arms around Jacobs shoulders in a hug.

"Hey Crazy, how are you doing?" She let's go and gives him a bright smile.

"I'm doing great! How is everyone?"

"They are doing fine, wondering when you will come down to visit though."

"Jake!" Jacob looks towards Bella, his face taking on a blank look.

"Hey Bella." He looks to Edward and his face goes colder, Bella huffs when he ignores her.

"I'm coming here to warn you. If your kind comes on our land again..." Bella suddenly looks to them, confused and angry for being left out.

"Wait, what?"

Jacob raises a brow at him. "You didn't tell her? I thought you two were together?" Bella looks smug at hearing those words while Harley looks to him in confusion before realisation dawns on her. She forgot to tell the pack they weren't together anymore.

"Uh Jake..." He looks to her. "Bella and Edward aren't together, they are just friends."

"Realy?" He looks between them before shrugging. Bella becomes more frustrated as they continue to ignore her.

"Tell me what?"

Edward sighs. "Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding, there is nothing to worry about."

Harley crosses her arms while leaning against Jacob, a pout on her face. "Stupid red hair trying to start fights between my Boyfriend and Bestfriend." Harley suddenly grins and turns to Jacob. "Ya know, I'm not feelin up for School today. Let's go to the beach."

With a smirk, Jacob turns and climbs onto his bike. Harley goes to hop on but turns towards the others, Alice and Jasper joining them.

"Tell Pumpkin and Puddin I will see them later." Alice gives her a thumbs up. With a nod, Harley climbs on the back of Jacobs bike. Jacob grins.

"Hold on tight Crazy." He kick starts the bike, then roars off with Harley on the back. They watch them go, Bella glaring at their retreating figure.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hi guys, sorry for the late chapter, it has been a busy weekend. Next chapter will be mostly around the Wolf pack and let's just say it will be a very interesting chapter.

If you have enjoyed this chapter, than please leave a like and comment as your support helps me continue to make these stories for you guys.

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own the story lines. So please do not copy without permission or steal. Thank you!