𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

this one is....gonna
hurt a lot honestly.
Remember when I
told you all that this
season will be sad and
that I am sorry for
everything in advance?...

I meant it. But like
I said, nothing brings
a couple close together
like TRAUMA

Miss girl is currently
going it right now but
not to worry, she will be
okay....

The shadow doesn't
stay too long. There's
always a light at the end....

Also, I don't think Shoto
would be like...pissed off
if Tomomi knew that Touya
was alive.

Mainly because he was never
that close to Touya like she
was to him and if Tomomi
hated Dabi, there wouldn't
be a good reason to tell
him now. Especially the hell
Dabi puts his family through
in the mangas.

She loves Touya but hates
Dabi.

Don't forget to comment
and vote!

Please do not be a ghost
reader. I love when people
spam my books lol.

happy reading!

ps......extremely cold
fire does exist....just thought
I'd through that out there.

   Wanna know what was the first thing Tomomi Todoroki said when she faced her thought to be dead brother?

    "So I am not crazy...."

   That was the very first thing she said. No other words, just......that.

   Dabi, still keeping his head under his hood, looked at her blankly. Sighing softly. Something in him was itching to tell her and when he finally did....the hidden guilt still wouldn't go away.

   "Touya-niichan.....it's really you-" Tomomi slowly started to smile as tears formed in her icy blue eyes. The first time her tears were for joy.

   He looked very different with the burn marks and staples but it was her brother. She recognized those eyes.

   And just as she was about to rush over to hug him but was stopped when he suddenly stood up and walked a little away from her. Keeping his distance from her.

   Which surprised her a little. "T-Touya-niichan?" She mumbled, confused.

    Dabi felt himself feel jitters in his veins as he couldn't look her in the eyes. It was too much but he needed to see her. She had to, at least, know it was him.

    Kurayami was right. As much as he doesn't want to admit it, he was right. He should have done more for her.

   And that feeling was fucking him up.

   "You're here to come home?" She asked, afraid of the answer but she needed to know. She hoped his answer was anything but no.

   Dabi looked at her again, sighing. "....I can't."

    "Why?" She asked, scoffing lightly. "You know we all miss you, right?.....Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shoto......mom?"

    "I can never set foot anywhere that Enji has been." He replied back a little roughly.

   Tomomi noticed the way his voice went dark when mentioning their name. She never knew much of what he went through with their dad, for they bonded in secret. But she knew he wasn't an exception to the abuse.