Part 75: @江寻, come out and explain

Start from the beginning

@小刺寨家的饼蟹: Okay, call me to raise funds, looking forward to Weiwei's performance at the New Year's party.

@小刺痘家的雪饼: Refined picture.zip, you need to pick it up.

Yi Qing couldn't help it anymore and pulled out the captain's WeChat.

[sunny]: Sao is still captain Sao, you are really skilled.

[One hundred thousand volts]: Exceeded the prize.

[sunny]: Did my idol sleep?

[Hundred Thousand Volts]: Not yet. I was dozing off by the corner of my clothes. It was especially cute when I was dazed.

[sunny]: Stop it, I'm a minor, and I don't want to hear stories that are inappropriate for your children. I really don't want to hear them at all, really.

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: You sent me a message at this point, didn't you just come to knock the sugar?

[One hundred thousand volts]: But it's a pity, you seem to have to do it yourself, and the majority of netizens can't keep up with your speed.

[sunny]:...

[sunny]: Everyone is drunk and I wake up alone. Only now I realize that knowing too much is an annoyance.

[sunny]: But you should leave this mockery to other teams in the Winter Games.

[One hundred thousand volts]: That's right.

[sunny]:?

[One hundred thousand volts]: During the first team playing in the winter games, look at the youth training side.

[sunny]: I see, as long as I don't delay my star chasing, I can say anything.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Gu Wei was already lying down, "I have to get up early tomorrow, I'm afraid it will affect you."

"I'll take you to the company tomorrow morning." Jiang Xun said, "Go to sleep."

Jiang Xun put down the phone, turned off the light, and helped Gu Wei pull the quilt.

"I don't know why." Gu Wei's voice came from under the quilt, "When I sleep with you, I don't seem to wake up easily."

A long time ago, he had realized this when he slept against Jiang Xun on the plane, so this time he came to Jiang Xun without the standing medicine on the cabinet.

Chu also said that Gu Wei's difficulty in falling asleep stems from his inner anxiety about the lack of relationship, and the appearance of Jiang Xun just fills in the intimacy that Gu Wei has lacked since he was a child.

"Then you will sleep with me from now on." Jiang Xun said with a hug.

*

Gu Wei's work schedule is very full, and Jiang Xun received a call from Gu Wei's agent almost early in the morning.

"Mr. Jiang, have you slept enough? Hurry up and return our company's artists back."

"Not enough." Jiang Xun said, "What time is this? Yesterday, according to your request, I didn't show up in Gu Wei's live broadcast at all."

Jiang Xun just made mvp show his face.

"In order to capture the real life state of T.ATW, the program team had to start shooting four hours in advance, saying that it was to create a surprise effect." Zhao Ya said, "It's too real. The recording of the program is about to arrive, you Hurry up and return the one who didn't return at night."

"I know, I know." Jiang Xun squeezed Gu Wei's cheek lightly. "I have been away recently, so please take more care of my home. Besides, we will talk about the things we said before after I finish the game. "