Part 54: Is there a goose next to you

Start from the beginning

One morning passed quickly. At noon, the recording of the sixth episode of "Wandering Together" finally ended. After the guests said goodbye to each other, they packed their luggage and rushed to their next trip.

"Brother, where are you going to Jiang Xun?" Mu Yue asked Gu Wei in a low voice.

"Yes." Gu Wei nodded, "I won't stay for too long. Go back to City H tomorrow. Don't tell Sister Zhao."

Mu Yue: "No problem, anyway, your original schedule is to return to the crew tomorrow afternoon. It won't affect you."

The two people leaned together and whispered, Jiang Ying led the assistant past them, his steps were a little wandering, and his eyes were a little wandering.

"Jiang Ying, do you want to go together?" Gu Wei asked Jiang Ying.

"Why should I go with you." Jiang Ying felt inexplicable and got into her company's car.

Gu Wei: "..."

A group of people around were still watching, but it was not easy for him to explain.

There was a Bentley parked on the side of the road, Gu Wei waved at Mu Yue, bowed his head and got into the car.

Before he could sit down, the people in the car stretched out their hands and directly embraced his waist and led him over.

Gu Wei struggled, smelling the familiar cold woody fragrance, and he relaxed.

"Why are you here?" Gu Wei was a little surprised, "Didn't you say that people should be picked up by car?"

"I can't wait." Jiang Xun said.

"Brother, don't make trouble with me." As soon as Gu Wei got in the car, Jiang Xun picked him up and hugged him to his lap, so scared that he didn't dare to move anymore.

Obviously, I haven't seen each other for half a month, but Gu Wei feels that the relationship between the two people has become much closer.

"Lean." Jiang Xun grabbed Gu Wei's wrist, "Did you deliberately control your diet?"

"Yes." Gu Wei obediently admitted, "The director said that it should be more skinny, which is more in line with Miao Zihan's youthfulness."

Miao Zihan, described in the upper part of the best-selling novel "Bright Like the Moon", is a thin and somewhat withdrawn boy. In order to conform to the description in the book, Gu Wei has been strictly controlling his diet.

"After the filming is finished, I will make up for you." Jiang Xun suggested, "If you lose weight, your little hedgehogs will feel distressed."

"Do you know little hedgehog?" Gu Wei was a little surprised.

Jiang Xun said that he was a fan, and he really started with star chasing very seriously, even the little hedgehog knew about it.

"There is one among the youth training students, don't you know?" Jiang Xun said, "It's called Yi Qing. You should have met a young girl with great potential."

Gu Wei knew Yi Qing, the little girl who often combed Nezha's head with a lollipop, and he remembered the scene where Yi Qing taught people through a live broadcast last time.

"The little girl has a bad temper and plays fiercely in the game. Few of these youth academies dare to provoke her." Jiang Xun continued, "However, she is your fan. There are various peripherals in the dormitory. She said she got the desk calendar, hand scroll, stickers, keychain, and small fan through your backup station."

"How do you know so clearly?" Gu Wei was startled.

Jiang Xun still couldn't hold back, stretched out his hand to squeeze Gu Wei's face, and explained as he squeezed: "Before I set off to C City, I asked Yi Qing, and she introduced me a lot."