Part 51: Unexpectedly

Start from the beginning

After all, Jiang Xun had clearly expressed his desire for him, and he was not indifferent to Jiang Xun, and he was reluctant to withdraw.

He is not dazzling enough, but he still wants to get close to the dazzling Jiang Xun.

Mu Yue was right, Jiang Xun might be happy to see his response.

"Don't retreat... right." Gu Wei shook his head, "but..."

If it is to talk about marriage, he is not ready yet, and he doesn't know how to have such a relationship, he doesn't know how to tell Jiang Xun.

Jiang Xun expected that he would say this, and directly explained his worries: "Don't worry, you won't get engaged so soon, let alone kidnap you to bed so quickly, although I really wanted to."

Jiang Xun poked Gu Wei's thoughts clean, and for a while he was a little embarrassed, his eyes dodged, just not looking at Jiang Xun on the screen.

"Weiwei, look at me." Jiang Xun said, "Let's start with each other."

"Follow each other?" Gu Wei heard that engagement could start from here for the first time, "We have followed each other on Weibo."

"It's not just mutual fans on Weibo." Jiang Xun explained patiently, "You become my fan, and I also become yours. We see each other's past and present."

"What about the next stage?" Gu Wei couldn't help asking.

"Become a cp fan." Jiang Xun turned the topic around again, "I'm learning, wait for the day you become our cp fan, then tell me."

Until the end of the video call, Jiang Xun's voice kept echoing in Gu Wei's ears.

This mutual fan proposal is really special.

Starting from the fans, understanding each other's past and future a little bit, and telling Gu Weilai that this way is indeed opening up his world a little bit.

Gu Wei was a little looking forward to it, but also a little worried. After all, he had so much black material, he was afraid that Jiang Xun would see those unintelligible words on the Internet.

But he himself, as Jiang Xun said, is gradually turning from a fake fan of Jiang Xun to a diehard fan, and he knows in his heart that his feelings for Jiang Xun are different from the feelings of fans to idols. of.

*

Domestic competitions are not a problem for TMW. The curse episodes of the T&K team will not affect TMW's results at all. The team's points are getting higher and higher, and the results are far ahead.

In addition to filming these days, Gu Wei followed the T.ATW brothers to chase Jiang Xun in the game, as if the whole group began to indulge in e-sports.

Two days before the TMW team participated in the finals, Gu Wei received another call from his agent. If it weren't for the agent's reminder, he would have forgotten that he also took over a variety show called "Wandering Together".

"Remind you, the fifth issue of "Wandering Together" will start to be recorded the day after tomorrow. Your schedule will be temporarily vacated at that time. The crew has already negotiated and Mu Yue will arrange it for you." The agent reminded. "In addition, I know that you don't want to record this variety show, but there is no way. Don't conflict with Jiang Enyuan. The best way to deal with your previous black material is to deal with it coldly."

"Okay...I see." Recently, Gu Wei has not been hacked on a large scale. Even if he is scolded, Jiang Xun is protected. Gu Wei has almost forgotten the sluggish state of being violently online.