Welcome to Greendale High

*beep beep beep*

          Groaning, I wake up and rub my eyes and let out one of those walrus yawns, trying to figure out what's going on until I realized...First Day Of School.... I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I quickly got dressed into a gray V- neck, Maroon skinny jeans,black combat boots and a black choker. I grab my black Jansport bookbag and my white IPhone 5c and bolted out if the room. Downstairs, my mom was at the kitchen table drinking coffee while on Facebook. "Goodmornin' mom"

" Morning honey , are you ready for your first day at Greendale?"

"As ready as I'll ever be..." I said rolling my eyes.

" You'll be fine, just don't let anybody try you though." She pointed her finger at me.

"Mom that's something I can't control." I said grabbing an apple.

"Alright honey, you're going to be late for school, now go on now."

I grabbed my car keys and walked out the front door into my white Audi R8. I pulled up into Greendale High's parking lot trying to find a spot. Finally I found a spot...far away from the school...I hopped out the car and made my way to the front office and asked the receptionist for my schedule.

" Hi, I'm Jacee Rockmore...I'm new here."

The receptionist was scrolling through her computer when she looked me up and down through her glasses.

"Ah yes, Ms.Rockmore. Here you go sweetie."

She gave me my schedule and continued to what she was doing. First period was Math....What a great way to start the day...