*+12*+surprise*+

Sex Sells - Lovejoy
'so will you do whats easy? or will you do whats right?'
(lovejoy my beloved)

+*11:22+*

i open my eyes and look around at my surroundings.

i start to remember last night and start stretching.

- flashback -

wilbur parks in front of a light brown house with bricks. tommy pulls out his phone, starting to text toby.

"tommy?" i hear a muffled boy say. i look up and see toby running out of his house running towards the car.

tommy opens the door and the two boys hug.

i smile at the moment as wilbur steps out of the car to hug toby too.

i decide i should probably say hi too, so i go out and greet him.

"ember! now all we need is ranboo and wed be perfect!" tubbo says excitedly, wrapping his arms around me.

"im not sure i want to be in the same room as tommy and ranboo," i laugh and the two boys laugh too.

"well come in?" toby offers and the four of us walk into his house.

we see the interior, and it smells like cookies.

"oh yeah! i baked cookies for- well my mum made me make cookies so im guessing they were for you," toby explains and we walk towards the kitchen.

after about thirty minutes me and wilbur say bye to the boys and we head back to nikis.

"ember, this has been planned for a while, so just a warning, tomorrow might be a handful," wilbur warns and i furrow my eyebrows, i guess we we'll see.

- normal time -

i walk out into the small kitchen and see wilbur and niki trying to cook breakfast.

"what are you making?" i ask and the pair jump, niki letting out a small squeal.

"jesus ember, were trying to make eggs and toast," niki explains and i raise a brow.

"well thats not so difficult," i say and niki sighs.

"it is when hes trying to help," niki giggles, making me smile.

"well whats the plan for today?" i yawn.

wilbur turns to me smiling but turns back without saying a thing.

"please dont tell me its another suprise," i groan, face palming.

"you guessed it!" wilbur said, pointing finger guns at me.

i roll my eyes and start walking back to my room.

"wait!" niki says running towards the sofa where theres a few shopping bags.

"i got some clothes, some dont fit so i was wondering if you wanted them since i really dont want to return them," niki explains holding the bags out to me.

i raise a brow and take them from her hand, "thanks nikitaaaa."

"of course emberrrr."

niki rushes back to wilbur, mumbling something to him and then continuing to work on buttering the toast.

once i go into my room i see the outfits.

niki definitely lied. these clothes were all picked out for me; her style is nothing like mine.

+*12:08pm+*

"ember get ready were leaving at twelve thirty!" niki yells from the living room.