"I called you a-." Before he could finish Devon slapped him across his face hard.

At first he didn't move keeping his head to the side, he reached up a hand to touch the now pink area on his cheek.

Before Devon realized what was happening he grabbed her by the throat.

"Did you just slap me?" He clenched his hand around her throat crushing her windpipe slightly making it hard for her to answer.

"Answer me you slut, did you just slap me?" He spit into her face as he spoke, death in his voice.

"Yes I did, what are you gonna do about it?" She smirked.

By Devon's surprise he chuckled at that licking his lips as he took in her facial features. He dragged his thumb across her bottom lip pulling it down slightly.

Before she knew it he slapped her across the face causing her whiplash. She stumbled backwards almost falling onto her ass.

She lifted a hand to her left cheek feeling the warmth of the pink area.

"You didn't like that very much did you Sykes?" He smirked looking at her.

She was in utter shock she didn't know what to do.

After finally realizing what happened she gathered herself together stood taller she began to walk back to the castle pushing past Mattheo.

He grabbed onto her bicep, gripping her hard making sure she met his gaze he brought her closer to him.

"Don't you dare try and push by me who the hell do you think you are?" He sneered at her.

She looked over at him meeting his eyes a bored look on her face.

"I'm a Sykes who the fuck are you?" She shoulder checked him as she walked by not giving him another chance to speak.

After she left the field gates she started running back to the castle not wanting him to catch up with her. She didn't know what he was cable of she didn't want to risk it either.

She finally slowed down her pace once she got into the castle not even stopping when she got to the courtyard.

She quickly walked to the dungeons not wanting to somehow run into Mattheo.

He really hit her, she doesn't know why she's surprised though he seems like the toxic type to hit a girl. Sad to say, his looks can definitely be deceiving, as well as his actions.

She finally got into the common room she rushed up the stairs.

Devon turned the corner to where her dorm is when she crashed into something or actually someone.

"Woah Dev are you ok?" It was Theo.

"Yeah sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." She looked up at him.

He smiled at her, he met her eyes, his wandering over her face. His smile disappeared once he saw the pink hand print on her cheek.

"Devon what happened? Who the fuck did that to you?" He cupped her face in one hand to examine the puffiness forming on her cheek.