The Computer for the SOS Brigade!

Haruhi marched her way into the Computer Club! 

Haruhi: ALREADY EVERYONE! I'M HARUHI SUZUMIYA, AND I REQUEST THAT YOU GIVE ME THE NEWEST LATEST COMPUTER!!! 

The club members looked at each other in total confusion, and then they looked at Haruhi. 

None of them said a word, and could not even find the words to respond to Haruhi. 

Then the president of the club, who looked around to be the same age as the Brigade leader, stepped forward, and spoke up to her. 

President: Hey, you can't do that! Just who do you think that you are? 

Haruhi: Haruhi Suzumiya! I'm the leader of the SOS Brigade! And just to let you know, I'm not joking around. I'm incredibly serious all the time! 

The members began to talk amongst themselves. Just who did this woman think she was? Because her request right now, was downright insane!! 

Haruhi: Well then, since you guys don't want to comply- MIKU!! 

Mikuru appears in a flash. 

Mikuru: Y-Yes Ms. Suzumiya? 

Haruhi: Come over to me please. 

Mikuru: Okay then. 

She walks over, and then Haruhi grabs the president's hand and puts it on Mikuru's breasts!

Mikuru: HUH?! 

President: WHAAAAAAT?! 

In the current situation, Haruhi saw her opportunity, and she pulled out a camera, and took an immediate shot of the events! 

President: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! 

Haruhi: Well then, looks like I've got what I need to make you comply! Either you give me and my Brigade, or I'm going to post all of these various photos of you touching Mikuru's breasts! 

Club Members: HUH?! YOU CAN'T D- 

Haruhi then grabbed them and put the hands on Mikuru's breasts! 

Mikuru: MS. SUZUMIYA!! THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!!

She hides in fear. 

Haruhi: Well then, what do you have to say then? 

The club was silent, and then- 

Soon .... 

Haruhi appears in the clubroom, and she brings the computer. 

(Y/N): Oh hey, nice computer. How did you- 

Haruhi: I basically bribed the Computer Club into giving us one. 

(Y/N): Huh? 

Haruhi: Oh and I also asked them to help us set up the wifi, and other various stuff! 

(Y/N): Haruhi, do you have any single clue on what you were trying to do right there? 

Haruhi: OF COURSE I DO! Never underestimate me!! 

(Y/N): Brother. 

LUCKY CHANNEL!!! 

Girl: HIYA THERE LUCKIES, IT'S ME! YOUR SUPER CUTE NAVIGATOR, AKIRA KOGAMI!! And I got some special news to report! 

Guy: And I'm Ms. Akira's Assistant, Minoru Shiraishi! We're going to talk about the SOS Brigade! 

Akira: That's right Minoru! There's the leader, Haruhi Suzumiya, she believes in many things like aliens and Espers. Can you believe that? 

Minoru: Well ... not really. Because those kind of people don't really ex- 

Akira slams her foot down. 

Akira: I was asking that rhetorically! Say, I really want to meet this chick! I hear, she's now friends with that Izumi kid! 

Minoru: You mean, Konata Izumi right? 

Akira: WHO THE FUCK ELSE?! Anyway, as I was saying, I also like that (Y/N) (L/N) guy. Just look at how cute he is and- 

Minoru: We also have Mikuru Asahina, who's the Moe girl, and the other guy Itsuki Koizumi. He's the nice guy. As well as Yuki Nagato, who's pretty stoic. 

Akira: Ahem, and of course, there's the other Moes, fraternal twin sisters, Kagami and Tsukasa Hiiragi. And Miyuki Takara, who's a huge klutz, and wears glasses constantly, because contacts bug her. Now I have to wonder, why in the hell do they not include me in the first chapter? 

Minoru: Uh ... time restraints? 

Akira: Shut up Minoru, you're being a negative Nancy! 

Minoru: I'M NOT! 

Akira: Oops! Look at the time! We'll be back next chapter! See ya! 

Akira and Minoru: BYE!!