Love Triangle

.:Delirious's POV:.

It's been a long day in the office, making content for my fans and I decided after this game my friends and I would go out for some pizza. So we finished up the game of Among us, the impostor won. Then I got ready and headed out to meet them at the pizza place.

I parked my car at the pizza place and saw Luke, Evan, Joe, Lui and Ryan just standing around Luke's bad ass truck. He had a black Dodge Ram with his persona face on the driver's side door. I kinda wanted to do that with mine but i felt like too many people would obviously notice me and I still don't want the internet see my face.

I walked over to them and made eye contact with Luke, I always had to admit how hot he looks. No matter what he is wearing, he just works it like a pro.

"Yoo! Delirious! Glad you made it bud!" Ryan said as he patted my shoulder. "Hey guys, so how long is it til the pizza's are done?" I questioned them, kinda noticing Luke and Evan whispering back and forth but not catching what was being said.

"Brian has went in to check on it a few moments before you pulled up," Lui pipped up with his usual childish sounding voice.
I nodded in response, "Ah alright, nice".

Moments later, Brian walks out with like 8 boxes of pizza and two boxes of cheese bread. "Jesus that a lot of pizza, Brian. Must be pretty heavy," Luke says and smirks. Brian looks over to Luke and just glares, "Well it wouldn't be so heavy if someone would help me carry all this shit!" Brian spat back at Toonz. We all just laugh and help him by taking a pizza. I took the two cheese bread boxes, mainly because I wanted to steal a piece out of it. Don't judge me I'm hungry!

We put it all in the back of Lukes truck, since we were all heading to back to my place to chill, eat pizza and play games. And the fact that Lui, Brian and Ryan came in Evans car and Joe came with Luke. So I was actually the only one who didn't come with anyone. But anyways, they all followed me back to my place. Mind you, this is the first time any of them has seen my house. So I'm kinda expecting some exploring from a few of them.

We all park in my drive way, grab the pizza's and head inside. "Wow Jon, you house isn't as messy as I expected it to be," Luke spoke out while looking around. "What the hell, Cartoonz. Do you think I'm a slob?" I questioned him only half jokingly.

"I mean kinda?" He replied, and I playfully slapped his arm. "Fuck you Cartoonz!" I said while laughing, Luke started laughing along with me.

"Your house is actually really nice, Jonathan," Evan said and bonked Luke on the head with a box of pizza. "I wanna be bonked on the head, Evan!" Lui yelled out happily. Evan rolled his eyes and smiled. "No you haven't done nothing wrong for me to do that," Evan stated and hand gestures to Luke and says, "Cartoonz here was being a asshole, so he deserves the bonk".

I just laugh while I see Luke glare at Evan. Then all of a sudden Lui out of nowhere pulls Brians pants down and laughs. "What the fuck Lui!?" Brian screamed and started chasing Lui around the house. "How bout now!?" Lui yelled out as he ran away from Brian.

We were all laughing at the sight of Brian chasing Lui. Lui tripped and fell on the floor and Brian caught up to him and sat on his back. "Now you can't move..." Brian muttered under his breath.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and started eating it. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed someone looking at me. I turned my head to look and it was Luke. I could tell he was in thought but it still made me a bit uncomfortable when he just continued to stare at me. I guess Evan noticed my discomfort and hit him aside the head.

"Ow! What the hell Evan?" Luke whined while rubbing his head. Evan glared at Luke, "Your making Jon uncomfortable with your staring," Evan spat at Luke.