⚔ Chapter 11 ️⚔️

A/N: Tenchuuu so much for the 3k reads!!! It really means a lot to me, since I never thought I would get this much!💜

There's so many notifications and I cannot keep up saying all my gratitude for adding it on your reading list or voting in my book so thank you all!💜

And if you guys have any ideas you want to share, please don't hesitate to tell me cause...I really need them. I used up all the ideas I have 😭

And also I feel like I'm loosing my touch so if this chapter sucks I'm sorry I will proofread this and make it better. Mind block got the best of me.

~This is the last of my written drafts so I hope you enjoy~

Use this for reference:
{A butt cap is also called a pommel}

Use this for reference:{A butt cap is also called a pommel}

"EH?! HOW?!" Nishinoya screamed, looking back and forth between the girl and the ball.

Everyone looked at her with confused eyes. They waited for an explanation as they watched outside of the court.

Their questioning, intense stare bore through the back of her head, but she didn't didn't give in.

"The set you were working on Nishinoya-san," she pointed to  Nishinoya than at the nervous ace.

"I want you to set for Asahi-san and Asahi-san, you see the pommel of my katana. I want you to spike it straight," she pointed towards her katana above her.

The tone of her voice was the same as what she would use whenever she woul train her kouhais--full of authority, confidence, and a hint of slyness
Everyone who looks at her without understanding the situation can easily think that she's kidding, but the seriousness in her tone does not match her Shinobu-like smile.

Everyone could feel a strong aura coming from her that would make them bow submissively. Her voice made everyone

She showed them a small part of who she really is, a part of her world, but no one was able to see it.

"Spike it in a straight line and both the ball and my katana will fall down," she said.

That's sounds easy, everyone thought simultaneously.

"However, if you spike the wrong way, even the slightest, my katana will snap into two...and I will surely be killed," she looked away nervously, biting her thumb.

She is well aware of the fact that if she break her katana one more time than she would have at least a few days to finish writing her will.

"KILLED?!?!" Everyone screamed in sync, worried painted in their faces.

"Why would she be killed if her katana breaks?" Yamaguchi whispered quietly. Except for the the three in front, everyone heard Yamaguchi's question, but didn't set it aside. They set their attention at the three in front.