good 4 u - olivia rodrigo | dream

It has been months where Alice hasn't talked to her ex. They didn't end up on good terms you can say. It was constant arguing between them and they both made a choice to end it. It was the best for them. Though she thought she was irreplaceable and didn't think he moved on.

Turns out due to the internet and his big fanbase , his new relationship was all over social media. She picked up on her phone to check Twitter and she saw him all over her timeline. Not by himself but with someone else.  A girl with dark brown curls and light brown eyes. She was half of his height. Her smile was beautiful to the world , she had deep dimples in the side of her cheeks , her hair was short but healthy.

Alice was filled with anger. Seeing him and her all over her phone. She was filled with jealousy , anger and mainly insecurities. He lied to her didn't he. Clay told her he needed space. Clay told her he can't deal with a relationship right now with work in the way. The internet ruined their relationship. That is what Alice blamed their relationship ending on.  He said there won't be anyone else in his life. He promised her they would work.

She felt broken. The love of her life lied to her and she couldn't comprehend it. She couldn't deny the fact she still loved him and waited for him.  Her eyes started to get glossy , she was broken. Clay , the man who once promised to love her forever has started to love someone else. She felt forgotten. She had hope they can fix something in the future but looks like he had different plans. 

Did he actually need time ?

Did he lose interest ?

Does he still care about me ?

How long were they a thing for ?

Did he lie about loving me ?

She couldn't stop asking herself. She was mad. She wanted to start being petty. She wanted to find someone else to make him jealous. She was angry. She wanted to explode. She went her way to grab her phone. Her mind was not thinking straight. It was overflown with all the anger she had with his actions. She started to type a bunch of words that didn't even make sense. She was about to hit send before she snapped and realize what she was doing. 

She deleted the whole paragraph that was filled with words and instead started to type out something else. 

"Hey Clay , its been a while"

She sends a screenshot she took earlier , the screen shot including him and the unknown girl by his side.

"Good for you. Hope you are happy with her :)"