Chapter 1 --pilot

Over the fog-covered forest floor,a young man's voice was spoken. "For over a century, I have lived in a secret. Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now. I am a vampire. And this is my story."

-

Unknown road

(Song) sort of- silver sun pick ups

A couple drove down the road, the man in the driver seat and his girl next to him.

"An hour's drive to hear that crap" the man told her. "You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar. An hour each way."

"He wasn't that bad" the woman told him

"He sounded like James blunt" the man told her

"What's w

—————-
Worlds colliding (the vampire diaries)
———————

Day two

Day- Salvatore Boarding House

A teenager stood on the roof, his hair dirty blonde and his eyes green.

The boy:(voice over) " I shouldn't have come home. I know the risk. But I had no choice. I have to know her."

The boy jumped off the roof, landing safely on the ground.

A girl with medium brunette hair and brown eyes was watching him through the other side of the window from inside, her style an in ' I don't care'way

Inside- parlour

The girl turned to look at a man and said "what is he doing here? The girl looks like another from when they were humans? There has to be something else."

"I don't like it either." The man told her "but he's not the worst one out of all five"

" you're right, he's not." The girl agreed
Gesturing outside where the teenager boy had gone. " but whenever Stefan comes to visit, Damon's usually not that far behind. So is Nathan. And we have never even met kaylin and Mia."

"I know that,Nicole" the man told her, growing impatient. " but there's nothing we could do about each of them. At least we know that kaylin and Mia's not likely to make an appearance."

The man walked out the room, leaving.

Nicole hesitating, looking to the side "does that mean I don't have to go to school" the man did not answer. "Dad"

The man didn't answer.

Nicole sighs, grabbing her bag from the floor, pulling it over her shoulder, walking towards the door.

-

Gilbert house- girl's room

A girl with long, straight hair and brown eyes was sitting on the window seat, writing in her dairy.

The girl( voice over): dear diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile and will be believable. My smile will be ' I'm fine, thank you' I will no longer be the sad girl who lost parents and her older sister. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through."

-

Girl's room

A girl was lying on her bed, on her stomach and staring in nowhere particular. She nearly looks identical to the girl with the diary. Her hair was natural curly.

There was a knock on her door.

The girl glanced at it "yeah"

The girl with the diary opened the door "get ready "