CHAPTER 7: Dungeon Part 1

"Captain Vangeance!" Alecdora called out

"Captain Vangeance!" Alecdora called out. One saw, he had heard the news about a recently discovered dungeon... in addition to the Magic Knights who had been deployed to handle the situation. Needless to say, Alecdora was certainly not pleased with the outcome. Upon hearing his name and title addressed, Vangeance turned around.

"Yes, Alecdora, what is it?" Alecdora kneeled before the man himself.

"Sir. I have some concerns regarding the exploration of the newly discovered dungeon. Forgive me, but why send two untried commoners on such a crucial mission?" He honestly couldn't wrap his head around it! Why would you and Yuno be sent when the Golden Dawn has much more capable (read as: rich and haughty) Magic Knights who would be much better suited for the task?! Anyway, he was whining in wealthy.

"Do I have your trust as your leader and captain?" Vangeance raised an eyebrow. Not only did he believe in Yuno to complete this mission, but he trusted that with your being there, no one would leave with any serious injuries. You really got him feeling some type of way, huh.

"Yes, of course. I would follow you anywhere, do anything you asked. Even should it mean my death. I trust you." Alecdora insisted, wanting nothing more than to please the man standing before him.

"That's good. I trust the 'untried commoners,' as you called them, and I would ask you to do the same." He turned around and began walking towards his office, a rather cold and calculating pace.

"After all, they are full-fledged members of the Golden Dawn. And for the sake of the squad, I am certain they will only continue to grow stronger." He hummed with an air of finality, letting it be known that the decision was made and not up for further deliberation.

"Sir." Alecdora stayed kneeling. They don't deserve your kindness, sir!!

Vangeance smirked. Yes. Our new members must grow stronger. They must.

Amidst the current chaos, Noelle was panicking in bisexual

Amidst the current chaos, Noelle was panicking in bisexual. She and Asta were wandering around in dungeon... but just her and Asta. We're alone now. It's just the two of us. Sylvantus - wait, no - Nero is here, but...