He pulled out a hair clip from his pocket holding it out so she could see it.

It was rose gold with small emeralds and diamonds on it it was obviously very real.

"I-i can except that your majesty" she spoke with a whisper waving her hands around.

"Of course you can princess, may i put it on you?" She sighed and nodded turning away.

He took some of her hair carefully styling it then putting the hair clip on.

He examined it a little the nodded satisfied with his hard work.

"There you go" he mumbled.

She turned back around touching the back of her head where the clip was.

She smiled at him putting her hand down.

"Thank you for the gift, i will cherish it forever" he nodded looking away.

Her smile instantly dropped and looked away.

"They're here" he said standing up as he saw the group walking over.

Rhea stood as her brother and tommy walker over to her.

"When are we eatinggg im hungryy" tubbo groaned as he layed his head on her shoulder.

"Not actually that's why dream went to go find you guys, common" she pushed him off and skipped into the restaurant.

The men followed behind her.

Upon walking in they were brought with such warm feeling and great smells.

"Oh it smells amazing" rhea mumbled looking around.

"It does" techno spoke from beside rhea.

Rhea jumped at turned to him

"You scared me!" She grumbled turning away.

"Im sorry" he spoke looking forward.

A man walked over grinning and clapped his hands.

"Well would you look at that, new faces, who are you guys?" The man asked.

Shows on

Rhea wrapped her arm around techno's smiling brightly.

"Hello im lady Elyon and this is my husbands lord Elyon, these two are my younger brothers, and our two guard's we're traveling and decided to stop by here to get something to eat"

The lie came out naturally like she had done it countless of times before.

"Well then welcome to my restaurant! Please take a seat and I will take your order shortly" he directed them to a table as he walked away.

They all sat down, all except X and dream that is.

"Boys please sit" Rhea spoke looking at the twins.

Dream leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Princess he could still be around we can better chances in protecting you if we wait outside"

"You'll get hungry" she whispered back.

"We can... Get food from a stand i saw a stand that sold meat kebabs....my lady" X spoke before dream could be able to say something.

Dream just nodded smiling.

"Fine fine go explore do what you want don't worry too much we have techno with us" she glanced at techno who nodded.

"Im here too!" Tommy yelled causing attention from everyone else around them.

"Tom don't yell" techno spoke glaring at tommy.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"Go on then boys" Rhea spoke the boys nodded and left.

Immediately after the man that received them earlier walked over.

"What would you like to have?" He asked smiling.

They all ordered pretty much everything leaving the man shocked.

He walked away.

"I know we have the money but did you have to order everything?" Techno mumbled rubbing the bridge of his nose looking at tommy.

"They all look good tho" tommy replied.

Techno just shook his head. The prince then looked at the princess that was drinking water.

"Oh no don't pull me into this, it has nothing to do with me hun" she spoke shaking her head.

"Why not sister, you two are married" tubbo said confidently looking at his sister with his elbow on the table and his chin on the palm of his hand.

Rhea looked at her little brother eyes narrowed as he just smiled at her.

She turned to the brothers that were still arguing and planed her hand on technos.

He stopped talking and looked at Rhea.

"Now dear its ok he must be very hungry, and plus i wanted to try them too.... Its ok right?" She tilted her head slightly looking at him.

He sighed and nodded.

"Alright"