stuck on you.

I woke up with a crick in my neck, I checked my phone and saw a text from Uraraka. She wanted to hang out again, apparently, a few of our old classmates were going to a bar and she wanted me to tag along. I thought it over, worried that I might see Bakugo again, but I couldn't let him have so much control over me. It was years ago, like I told Uraraka. We were kids, I could be mature about this, but I knew I wanted so badly to be cruel to him. Make him regret hurting me in the past, I sigh and get up to get ready after letting Uraraka know I would be attending. I dressed quickly, I took a look in the mirror. Checking over my outfit first then looking at my hair, I decided to only pull half of it back, leaving the rest laying softly against my shoulders. Uraraka had said her and Midoriya would pick me up on the way. I sent them my address and waited for them to arrive.

(PICK A FIT :))

About thirty minutes later I got a text from Uraraka saying they were here, she informed me there would be an extra person in the car with them. I didn't think much about this until I saw the spikey blonde hair in the backseat through the window. I wanted to turn and run, but I walked with confidence. I slipped into the back next to Bakugo, greeting everyone. I did my best to not pay attention to him. Every once in a while I'd look over and notice him looking back, we would both turn our heads simultaneously. The tension could be cut with a knife as Uraraka did her best to ease everyone with stories from work. Midoriya simply smiled and nodded only chiming in when she looked for feedback as Bakugo and I sat in the back completely silent. 

We stopped in front of the bar, Uraraka and I got out while the boys went to find somewhere to park. "(Y/N), I'm sorry. I didn't know Midodirya had offered him a ride." She had a frown on her face. I nudged her should with my elbow shoot her a smile. 

"It's okay Uraraka. Let's just have fun okay? I haven't been out in a while actually." I finished, scratching the back of my neck. Uraraka clapped her hands together and giggled.

"We're gonna have a blast! Oh, here they come." The guys walked closer and we all headed inside together taking a rounded booth near the back. We all ordered a few drinks and sat in awkward silence for a but before Uraraka had finally given into the alcohol and asked me tot take her to the restroom. We made our way to through the door the stalls and I held her hair back as she hurled into the toilet. I looked away not wanting to upset my own stomach. Once she had finished she rinsed out her mouth and took a deep breath. 

"You wanna go dance (Y/N)?" she was smiling widely again, just as excited as before to be here. 

"Sure, let's go."

She took my hand and dragged me out of the bathroom to the dancefloor. We danced to the loud music, laughing, singing. We had a few more drinks before going back out to the dancefloor. It was already late, Midoriya had came up and grabbed Uraraka by the waist. "Uraraka, it's time to go okaty?" He planted a kiss on her forehead and I could feel my chest tighten. I could feel the alcohol flowing through me, my steps already clumsy, my words slurring. I made my way to the table as Midoriya continued to convince Uraraka they had to go. 

Bakugo was sitting there with a bottle of beer in his hand. I scrunched my nose at the pugent drink. He shot me a glare and I stuck my tongue out at him before whipping my head back around. I picked up my drink from earlier and began to sip it down when it had been snatched from me. I looked over at Katusuiki who was now holding my drink. "Can I have that back?" I said slowly trying to not stumble over my words. 

"You've had enough." He chugged the rest of my drink not looking at me once. I rolled my eyes, I couldn't stand to be around him for another moment. I got up walking away from the table. I just needed some air. "Where are you going?" I could hear him ask me before I made it into the crowd, pushing my way through to the door. I didn't reply. I made it outside and leaned against the cool brick wall. I pulled the cigarettes out of my pocket lighting one. I heard footsteps coming my way, assuming it was Bakugo I took a deep breath closing my eyes. 

"Go away Katsuiki."

"Katsuiki?" The voice was familiar but it wasn't Bakugo, I looked up to see Shoto standing there with a smirk on his face. "You and him are already back at it huh?" I rolled my eyes and turned away from him closing my eyes again. I could feel everything spinning. "How much have you drank (Y/N)?" He stepped closer leaning on the wall beside me. 

"Too much I think." I manage to whisper. It was no lie that my stomach was churning at this point. He chuckled and I nudged him with my elbow. "Have you seen Uraraka?"

"Oh yeah, her and Midoriya left a bit ago." Dammit

"Oi, half and half have you seen-- oh." Katsuiki had just walked outside, I guess he was looking for me. I shot him a dirty look. "(Y/N) Let's go. Deku asked me to take you home." He turned his back to us, stuffing his hands into his pocket. I grunted and attempted to walk towards him, I stumbled over my feet and fell forwards. Shoto caught me before I could hit the ground, he pulled me up not removing his hands from my waist and I felt my face flush. 

"You okay" I nodded. Bakugo turned around and stomped over yanking me away from a smirking Shoto. He lifted me up, tossing me over his shoulder. "Goodnight (Y/N) " Shoto called to me. I shot him a smile, "Goodnight Shoto!" I hollered back and laughed. I could hear Bakugo scoff. We made it to his car and he sat me in the passenger seat, buckling me in and shutting the door. I looked around the all-black interior and started playing with the radio trying to turn on some music. He slipped into the car and smacked my hands away. 

"Don't touch anything." 

"Can you drive?" I looked at him, he didn't look near as wasted as I was. But I knew had had some to drink, but how much. He just rolled his eyes and started the car. 

"Where's your place?" He continued to look forward his hand on the clutch. 

"Can you drive?" I saw his face starting to turn red. I was pushing his buttons, but if he was going to ignore my questions I would ignore his. He gritted his teeth together. After a few more attempts and me just mocking him, he put the car in drive and pulled out of the parking lot. I laid back in the seat, not questioning where we were even going. I was too comfortable to care. I could feel sleep slowly overcoming me. I closed my eyes and drifted off. I didn't wake until I felt Bakugo lift me from the car. I could smell the alcohol on my breath, it was still running through my system, making everything seem so sloshy in my head. I couldn't quite keep my thoughts straight, my vision was shaky. He placed me on something soft, a bed? Yeah, he pulled of my shoes before putting the blankets over me and then leaving the room. I laid in the comfy sheets, taking a deep breath. They smelt like him, caramel. 

My eyes fluttered shut once again, pulling me into my dreams.