Catherine Kiss Me

The cellphone's alarm just disturbed one of the most deceiving and wonderful dream I had as I can remember. In there I was in some sort of cocktail party (I don't know but you know), showing-off like "Hurr hurr hurr that Cadillac is nothing than the fifth Porsche and seventh Ferrari I just bought this week you manky sire! hurr hurr hurr." I was, as you may noticed, around with some Brits. Most fantastic event I have ever been. I get to toast wine glass with Paul Bettany, had a great conversation about religious theories with Alex Hutley, and Charles gave me his complete set of albums since he started singing until present as a gift. After Hutley and I had a chat, he ran to the stage to play the background with the others of Franz Ferdinand. They played the acoustic version of "Take me Out" which complemented the  shivering wind.

That entire night I was wearing a brown, ruffled gown with bold accent of orange while I had my hair an up-do.

I felt a need to be in the bathroom, so I did. Alone in the ladies', the reflection from the mirror dazed me. I know it's me on that other side but a bit of a commercialized version of how I would look if I advertise products.

While still mesmerized for quiet a long seconds, I saw at the mirror that at my back, a man in suit locked the door. In my head I was like, "a man in the lassies'?" He's about six feet tall, black hair with blonde hair sprouting on the back of his head. ("Why lock the door?" I'm becoming more puzzled). Suddenly my arms are frozen I can't let go holding onto the tiles of the sink while studying each very move he makes. For some reason, I'm much more relieved when the man faced me and it was Hiddleston. His suit was perfect, with a rose on his pocket. I'm a fan of many of the movies he's worked years ago. I can't...I can't look on his eyes so I just keep my eyes on the rose, I thought it's more lovely than anything I can see while facing him. He noticed my eyes on the rose and then pulled it. It still had thorns on it and the stem must've reached until the end of his top clothes. He handed them to me why walking (what's on earth is up with him? Marijuana or coke?). Still handing to me the flower walking until he lean on the post beside me. He seem to be pushing me to have them so I just took and asked what's the catch.

"I ment no harm," he answered calmly, "I'm here for a message in behalf of the--"

"Why lock the door?"  cutted his words, I was eager to know and continues in higher tone, "in the ladies bathroom?" He just glanced at his watch on his right hand, "I think we have to go." Then he held my wrist and opened the door. Women in line outside gasp and were puzzled why would a man do such thing; to lock the ladies' bathroom while the event's on. 

"You just want o make a fuzz in here are you?" I asked while pulling me wherever.

"Yes," he answered.

We then reached the carpark and he opened the door and told me to seat beside the driver's.

"Why should I?" I crossed my arms on my chest then he rapidly grabbed my head inside he car. The impact of my head to the steering wheel was strong.

I halted the annoying sound the phone alarm wakes before I became aware I am not somewhere I've bee before. A nurse is curing the damge on my head near the temple. Few moments after I have felt much better she answered a phone call on her ear phone "Yes, sir" and left. It can't be a hospital, it looks much like home with a hired nurse inside. Must be rich, but who owns the flat am I lying now? The damage on my head is similar where I have hitted my head in my dream. Well it's unimpossible for such coincidence to occure to anyone. 

When I felt like I can fully rise from the bed, I was about to touch the door knob when I noticed what type of clothing I was wearing. It is something I've never worn before and it doesn't cover most of my chest. I needed the blanket and the phone to get out. But on the other side of the door was a very wonderful entertainment room and it's television uses ------- just like what's like back at my home. The