Momo's Drunken Honesty

Start from the beginning

-The next morning-

She woke up in her bed with her torn off clothes from yesterday neatly folded and on them was a note.

She picked it up and had begun to read it.

Sorry for everything that happened to you. You must be traumatized after going through all that. If you want you can talk to me during class. I'll introduce myself in person to you.

Momo had a blush on her face. She took a shower so she didn't feel dirty after that attempted gangbang, put on her school uniform and was on her way to class.

When she entered the classroom there were several students there already. Including the boy who had saved her, sitting at his desk.

She slowly walked up to him as he gave a small tug on his sleeve.

He turned to face her and smiled. It was yet another feature she deeply etched into her memory.

Momo: C-Can we talk i-i-in p-p-private?

She was nervous and traumatized. He slowly got up and nodded. She focused on his height. She calculated that he was 6'4.

???: Sure

They met on the balcony as he sat on the railing and she was standing near the door.

Izuku: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Son Izuku Midoriya. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Momo: I-I-I-I-I'm M-M-Momo Yaoyorozu!

Izuku then gained a serious look.

Izuku: Are you okay after everything that happened yesterday?

Momo looked down in sadness as she shook her head no.

Izuku: I'm sorry, given your background, I would assume that you would have been able to handle yourself. You are a beautiful woman whose beauty is exceeded only by her talents and mind. I'm glad I came in the nick of time to help.

Izuku hopped of the railing as he walked over to her and gave her a hug. She blushed at his contact.

Izuku: Don't worry, Yaoyorozu. I'll protect you no matter what. You can count on it.

Momo's eyes widened then she closed her eyes and shedded tears as she hugged Izuku closer.

Momo: T-Thank you for you kindness, b-but why are you so kind to me? I was overbearing and acted cruel, almost like a bully and I am dirty.

Izuku heard that whisper as he softly rubbed her head.

Izuku: You are not dirty, you are a pure innocent woman who wishes for true love. You have been trained by your parents to act as such. Having no real friends must have hurt you. Do not ever call yourself such things. No one should put themselves in such emotional states. Don't let any bring you down, ever.

Momo's mindscape: He is so kind and gentle. This embrace . . .I do not want to lose it. I love it. . And I think I may have fallen in love with him.

Momo: Thank you, Midoriya.

Izuku: Call me Izuku. You're safe now, Yaoyorozu.

Momo: P-please call me M-M-Momo.

Momo's mindscape: Izuku. . . I want to spend the rest of my days with you as your bride.

While Momo snuggled closer into the hug, Izuku placed his chin lightly on Momo's head as he began to think to himself.

-Beginning of conversation with the Author-

Izuku's mindscape: Damn those fuckers who change Momo's character to be a ruthless and heartless cheater. They're nothing but scum, corrupting a girl as pure and as innocuous as her. She doesn't deserve any of this. And fuck those guys who makes me such a dickhead to others in other fanfics to the point that I act like a villain. I am not a villain, I AM MOMO AND ERI'S HERO!!!