Creative piko x Spider on the wall

(This was suggested by a commenter, you know who you are. Creative Piko is just going to be called Piko to make it easier to read. And the spider on the wall girl will be called Caroline, named after the Hogna carolinensis spider. This is going to be fluff because I don't need more depression in my life. I'm still not experienced in ship writing so I need constructive critism. Without further ado enjoy this steaming trash.)

Piko walks into the living room to see Caroline sitting on the couch with her arms crossed.

Piko: "What?"

Caroline: "Where were you this morning?"

Piko: "I was filming with Rana and Kennith."

Caroline: "Your still talking to her?!"

Piko: "We're just friends and you know that." 

Caroline: "...."

Piko: "Besides, why would I be jealous when I have you"

Caroline: "Wow, that was really cheesy"

Piko sits next to Caroline on the couch. She untwists her arm and steals Piko's glasses and puts them on.

Piko: "Hey!"

Caroline: "Woah, your perscripstions is insane!"

Piko feels around, barely able to see. He feels around until he steals them back. He pushes them back on his face, Caroline stands up on her tippy toes but was only a fraction of Piko's height.

Piko: "What are you trying to do?"

Caroline: "I'm trying to intimidate you."

Piko: "It's having the opposite affect."

Caroline: "Shut up."

He pinches her cheek, she turns away

Caroline: "STOP IT!!"

He pushes back her hair so he could see her face. The right part of her face had multiple eyes of different sizes. Caroline pushes her hair back to cover her face up again.

Piko: "Why do you cover your face?"

Caroline: "You would to if you had my face."

Piko: "You don't have to hide it with me."

Caroline: "Again, that was super cheesy"

Piko: "i'M TrYiNg My BeST, Ok!"

Caroline: "Calm down, it's a...cute cheesy."

Piko gives her a confused but satisfied look. 

Caroline: "Oh, I have to go!"

Piko: "Where?"

Caroline: "To watch her."

Piko: "Can't you just skip it today?"

Caroline: "NO!!!"

Piko: "You can watch her any day, can't you spend time with me."

Caroline: "You'd have to try really hard to convince me."

Piko looks at her with puppy dog eyes

Caroline: "Don't look at me like that...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, fine I'll stay."

Piko: "YES!!!!"

(Thank you for getting through that. Leave constructive critism for me. I want to bring this up because it's pretty funny, my mom called the Distortionist....Mr.Intensifier. No I am not lying to you)