The condition of the room is not messy but I can't say it's neat, too. Yibo walks to a big standing mirror. It looks very old and dusty. The frame that made from the metal also a little rusty. He wipes the dust off of the mirror with his bare hand, then he wipes his dirty hand against his alma mater jacket.

"Are you going to see yourself in the mirror?" Zhuo Cheng blurts out when he saw Yibo is only standing in front of the mirror and do nothing.

"Here is where he came from...!" Says Yibo.

"Who? Wangji?" I start to feel interested.

Yibo nods.

Zhuo Cheng walks forward and knock the surface of the mirror with his knuckle.

"Nothing happens!" Zhuo Cheng glares at Yibo.

"You need the key to open it!" Replies Yibo.

"Do you have, ma?" Zhuo Cheng challenging Yibo.

Yibo glares at Zhuo Cheng, but he doesn't answer him.

"If you don't have it, then what is the point you bring us here? To look for the key which might drop somewhere around the house?" Zhuo Cheng sneers, mockingly.

Yibo pushes Zhuo Cheng away from the mirror and says, "Move!"

"Eh eh!" Zhuo Cheng scowls. But he stops when we saw Yibo seems to concentrate on something he is doing.

Yibo puts his hand cris-crossing with eyes closed. His mouth doesn't move, but I can tell that he is chanting something in his mind. I'm not sure what he is chanting,, but I guess it's some mantras to open the mirror. Open the mirror? What am I blabbering about?

A moment later, we feel the room like shaking, but there is nothing drops or moves even an inch. It just the room shakes and the floor trembles. Zhuo Cheng grabs my hand when he lose his balance.

And the strange thing happens later, when I see a white light comes from the dirty and dusty mirror, shone inside the room, blinding our vision until I and Zhuo Cheng have to cover our eyes by putting our arms on our eyes to block the light.

"Hold on me!"

I hear Yibo shout and a hand grabbing on mine. And then, I feel like I'm being pulled and fly into a hole. I can feel the white light surrounding me even I close my eyes tightly.  And something sucks my whole body, makes me feel there is a very strong wind hitting on me when I go against it.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa........!!!!" I scream when I can't feel myself inside the whirlwind.

While I scream, I can't open my eyes even I want to, to see what is happening to me, because I feel like I'm lying on the airplane's wing when the airplane is flying in the height of thousands of feet. The strong wind never stops slapping on my face which I feel that my face is going to come off.

THUD!

I hit the ground after several minutes I was.flying. And I let my body to roll on the ground a few yard more until my back hits something hard.

"Ugh!" I grunts when I feek the pain.

"F+fuck!" I hear Zhuo Cheng cursing.

I open my eyes slowly because I feel pain in my eyes after the blinded white ray just now. I can see the light. But it's not that blinded white light. It's more natural. Like the light of the warm sunray in the morning. And there is chipering  comes from the birds.

"Are you hurt?"

A gentle voice tickles my ear. I open my eyes wider, and I see Yibo is squatting in front of me. I try to get up, but there is the pain attacks on my back, makes me escapeling a hissing sound. Yibo quickly helps me to get up and sit.