"I wanted to ask if you were this silent from the start or you don't talk when I'm in front of you?" I asked narrowing my brows at her and she smiled.

"If you knew how much I talk." She said shaking her head and I rolled my eyes.

"You are telling me to believe that the girl who just nod her head or shook it is a talkative girl? That's what you are trying to say?" I asked looking at her and she nodded her head with a smile.

"Yep. I'm a talkative girl." She said smiling at me and I shook my head with smile.

"I won't believe it until you start talking like Iqra and Eshaal." I said and she rolled her eyes looking damn cute.

"I can talk more than them." She said looking at me with a smile and I smiled because this is the first time she is talking without answering in yes or no.

"Let's see." I said nodding my head and she chuckled.

"You will definitely get bored cause once I start my scooter it doesn't stop." She said making me laugh.

"At least you'll talk. Because I get to hear your voice after hours. And I'm loving this right now because this is the first time you are talking instead of nodding or shaking your head." I said smiling at her and she smiled looking at the ceiling.

"Sleep. You might have to go to office tomorrow as we may leave for my house tomorrow evening." She said looking at me and I nodded my head.

"Yep. I hope Mom don't get sad." I said sighing deeply and heard her chuckling.

"Don't worry. I won't tell her that you went to office. I'll tell her that you went to meet Ruhan Bhai, Sufi Bhai and Zayed Bhai." She said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"That stupid friend of mine will tell her." I said rolling my eyes and she chuckled.

"I'll talk to Lishba Appi. Don't worry. She'll handle him." She said smiling widely and I smiled too.

"Already supporting me?" I asked narrowing my brows at her and she smiled.

"I think you got upset on this thing in the hall." She said pressing her lips and I groaned closing my eyes.

"Well, that just slipped from my mouth. I wasn't really upset." I said shrugging my shoulders and she chuckled.

"I know. I saw you smiling when you were leaving the hall." She said smiling and I chuckled.

"You should support me though." I said looking at the ceiling and heard her chuckling.

"I will. All my life. Insha Allah." I heard her whispering and smiled whispering Insha Allah inwardly. After some time I turned to her to find her sleeping already. That's too fast. Well, she might have got tired in that heavy dress.

Morning.

"Can you help me in sitting on the chair?" I turned to her who asked me and frowned.

"You need something?" I asked looking at her who smiled at me.

"Not need something. Want to do something." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"Okay." I said and held her by her shoulder while she wrapped her arm around my back. I love the sensation which I feel by her touch. Stupid me and my heart.

"When do you leave for your office?" She asked looking at me as I made her sit on the wheelchair and I frowned.

"Usually at 9 but today I will leave a bit late." I said looking at her who nodded her head. I was confused. What is she trying to do?