"As if I'll sleep on her saying." I said rolling my eyes and all laughed. I looked at her who was pressing her lips together.

"You will have to. When she will kick you out of bed." She said smirking at me and they all laughed while I glared at her.

"Will you do it Bhabhi?" Aayat asked her who looked up at me then looked down again.

"Come on, Bhabhi. You are on my side." Iqra said walking towards her. I was looking at her. Let's see if she uses her mouth or not. But here again she nodded her head.

"Hey that's not fair okay. You should support your husband." I said to her who looked down while all just laughed.

"Come on, man. Let's go. You are fighting like kids. You are groom for tonight." Ruhan Bhai laughing at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You are gone. I'll see you tonight." I said glaring at Iqra who just smiled at me.

"Who? Me or Bhabhi?" She asked smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Both of you." I said and Ruhan Bhai dragged me while all just laughed. I turned back to find her glaring at Iqra who was smiling at her. I chuckled and walked out of the hall while Ruhan smirked at me. He should be the brother of Iqra. The function went well and we went to the girls section when all the guests left after having dinner. We were busy in talking when my eyes went to her who was talking to Areesha with a smile. She doesn't talk to me. I rolled my eyes inwardly. That's when I found Aunt Ruba walking towards her. She sat down in front of her after some time and she looked at her with wide eyes.

"You can ogle her afterwards." I shook my head rolling my eyes hearing Ruhan.

"I was not looking at her. I was seeing Aunt Ruba so that I can talk to her when she gets free." I said turning to him and he nodded his head. I looked back at her who pointed towards Zayed saying something. I looked at Zayed who was talking to Rishi right now. I started listening to them when Zayed turned and I found Aunt Ruba standing there. Her eyes widened may be seeing Zayed. She talked to him about her and his eyes shined with hope. Hope of seeing her sister walking back on her feet. Insha Allah. If I place Iqra on her place then I can feel him. I can't see my sister on bed and then on wheelchair for years. And he is living with a little hope of seeing her on her feet. May Allah fulfills his wish.

Night.

I came out of the bathroom to find her sitting on bed wearing her Namaz scarf. She looks stunning and beautiful in this white scarf. Literally. White colour suits her so perfectly that I don't want to look away from her. Masha Allah. I walked towards her and she looked up then smiled.

"Shall we?" I asked and she nodded her head making me sigh. What to do with her nod? I helped her to sit on her Namaz chair and we both prayed. It would definitely feels if we both could go to sajdah together but may be it will take time. Insha Allah one day we'll do that. It's all upto HIM. After completing my dua I turned to her to find her pouring her heart out in front of our creator. Its been three days to our marriage and I have never seen her not crying after Namaz. She always cries. And the feeling when you pour your heart out, cry out in front of the one who created you is just outstanding. You feel light after that. Alhamdulillah. Indeed HE is great. After she was done she wiped her tears and turned to me with a smile. How can she turned into smiling girl who was just crying? She is different. I helped her to the bed. She laid down on her side and I went to switch off the lights. After switching off the lights I went to my side and laid down. Covering myself with the quilt I turned to her who was looking at the sky from the window. I can just see her side face in the moonlight.

"I wanted to ask something." I said and she turned to me.

"Ji?" Finally she used her mouth. Thank you Allah.