Extra

How long has it been? it's been almost half a year since he gave up his gnosis, it's been half a year since you're gone. If he was being honest, it was hard. But it was bearable, he was not alone. He still have the people of his present.

The warmth was still there, to his surprise. He doesn't know if it was illusion, but he felt your presence in his sleep.

It was bearable.

You'll be back, so he will bare with it.

So he went for a morning stroll, something he always done with you when you were around.

It was weird, and unfair how simple things reminds him of you. But it doesn't hurt as much as he expected it to hurt. It was hard to wait around for something that might never happen. But it's harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.

The first week, he didn't seem to think too much about it, he still have to deal with the fatui and what could possibly be the outcome of his gamble. But after that was settle, he felt doubt, and be felt lonely.

He all he could do was to remember your voice.

It was bearable,

Xiao would sometimes visit him once in a month which was rare for him to do, it was obvious that he was checking up on him by someone's favor.

Although it hurts everyday for the absence of someone who was once there.

Your warmth was still there.

It was bearable.

It has only been half a year, yet to was barely bearable. When he has his seal on you, he was still sure you'll come back. So he manage to endure all those years of you being asleep, because he knew you'll wake up eventually.

But this was different, he'll never know when will you be back, or if you'll ever come back. But he decided to hold on. All he ever wanted was to be wrapped around your arms, to feel your warmth, your love.

He was never ready for you to leave.

"Excuse me Sir, may I ask where the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor is?"

It was a familiar voice, it was enough to make his heart throb painfully in his chest.

But then he turn around.

What he saw seems awfully familiar, but this time instead of asking a Madam, you're talking to the guard. He watch the guard pointed his way, and you thanked him.

And as expected, it was you. It was you for you have a terrible sense of direction, instead of going towards his way you take the opposite way the guard just told you.

And he walk, no, he chase after you.

"That's the wrong way Miss"

It was a very soft and elegant voice

A smile made its way on your lips, and you turn around to face him.

After half a year, the pair of lovers meet again in the nation they and their friends founded together.

"Then would you mind sho-"

The lady with (hair color) locks and (eye color) iris was cut of mid sentence with a soft pair of lips.

"What took you so long?"

He pull you into an embrace

Ah, You miss this warmth.

"Our time apart has made my love for you stronger"

He added

"I love you so much its crazy"

You smile at his words

"I love you too"

That was truth

"My soul chose yours and a soul doesn't forget that"

You chuckle in his arms

"And Zhongli"

You heard him hum in reply

"Let's make a contract"

Before he could ask, you step back and pull out something form who knows where and shove a piece of paper in his chest. He grab it to inspect it.

It was a marriage contract.

"What do you think?"

His glaze shifted between the contract and you

Then he let out a heartfelt laugh, brushing his hair back with his free hand.

"You're silly"

He chuckle

One could tell that was his brightest face for the past few months.

Fight for your fairytale

The End