CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Comincia dall'inizio

As soon as he lock his car and opened his umbrella, Seonghwa saw Yeosang just in front of him. The blonde was with San, with an umbrella shielding the two of them from the rain. Their eyes met but Seonghwa's gaze were fidgeting from Yeosang to San then back to Yeosang. Seonghwa swore he sighed in relief knowing that his husband is safe. Although, he inhaled sharply seeing San together with his husband and it bothered him. He didn't know why though, but one thing for sure he was happy knowing Yeosang is in good hands.

"Oh! Hey Seonghwa, nice to see you here." San smiled, his arm wrapped around Yeosang while the other hand is holding the umbrella.

The black-haired did not reply as his eyes were still fixed at Yeosang's. The blonde looked down to the ground, obviously avoiding eye contact with Seonghwa.

"You're drenched." The only thing Seonghwa was able to say.

Yeosang rolled his eyes internally, "Obviously."

The blunt reply coming from the younger didn't seem to surprise him. "Only if you just didn't run away then this wouldn't happen to you."

"You are not my mom so don't tell me what to do."

"You are as stubborn as your sister."

San had his eyes widen while listening to the two's conversation. He felt a little awkward and uncomfortable but mostly confused what was going on between them.

The pink haired scratched his nape as he let out a forced laugh, "Haha, I didn't know you guys had some...beef. Is this about Hana and Jongho?" San assumed, thinking it was the issue a while ago back at school.

The oldest glanced at San, "No. It's different." Seonghwa answered nonchalantly, "Thank you for bringing Yeosang here. I'll be the one to take him home." He added before grabbing the blonde's arm and pulled him away from San. Yeosang yelped in surprise but strangely felt more comfortable under Seonghwa's touch.

"Woah, I found him first. So I'll take him back--"

"He's with me, San. It's my responsibility to take him home." Seonghwa monotonously told the youngest. "You need a ride home?" He asked his friend so the latter wouldn't grow suspicious upon the pair's relationship.

San shook his head, "I'm alright. My house is not far away from here anyway." He smiled then looked at Yeosang once last time, "I'm here if you need any help alright? Call me if you need me." The pink-haired winked and bid a goodbye to the two before running back to the park.

Yeosang sighed and fixed his gaze on Seonghwa. Eyes travelling and scrutinizing every inch and detail of the elder's striking features that screams bad boy vibes. It felt even more romantic since he was holding onto Seonghwa while the latter was shielding the both of them with an umbrella. 

Suddenly, the raven-haired pulled the shorter closer and engulf him into a hug. Yeosang was completely shocked but loved the warmth that he felt from Seonghwa's embrace. 

The taller buried himself on the younger's neck and whispered, "Please don't scare me like that ever again." Seonghwa didn't care if he was hugging Yeosang under the rain and publicly.

Yeosang smiled. Oh how he wished they could stay like this forever.

----

When both of them got inside the car, Yeosang looked down while biting his lower lip before speaking: "Why did you wait for me?"

"Why didn't you reply to my messages?" The taller ignored the other's question.