CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Third Person

Seonghwa sighed once again, checking his watch from time to time. He's in his car, waiting for Yeosang to come back after sending him a message that the elder would wait for his return.

He leaned his head on the wheel, closing his eyes while reminiscing the days when Lia and him were so happy together. Seonghwa loved her...really loved her, but now he grew hatred towards Lia. He learned from his mother that the mark on Lia's skin was fake all along. How could she lie to him? Why would she do that to him?

What would actually happen if he married Lia instead of Yeosang? 

Then, I'm the one who is going to die.

Seonghwa thought of an idea. He wanted to make sure of something...

He scrolled down to find his friend's contact and dialed that person.

After two rings, he finally answered, "Hello?"

"Hey Minho, is your sister there?" He asked.

"Yeah she's right beside me. Why?"

"Can you please pass the phone to her? I need to ask something."

After like five seconds, another familiar voice spoke, "Seonghwa-oppa, what's up?"

"Hey Chaeryeong, can I ask if you know about Lia's tattoo on the rib?"

"Uh, yeah. I thought you knew?"

The raven-haired sighed in disappointment, "I do." Seonghwa sort of lied, "But do you know where she got it from?"

"It was two years ago, I can't remember the name of the tattoo shop. But my classmate's brother is a tattoo artist, she got hers done by him."

His throat started to hurt, "Was it my signature?"

"Yeah. Why'd you ask, oppa? Do you want yours done too?"

Seonghwa shook his head even though Chaeryeong couldn't see him. "No-no, I'm fine. I was just asking. Thank you, Chaeryeong." He faintly said and tapped the end call button as he still couldn't believe it.

It's true.

How could Lia do that?

He feels so stupid to believe such thing.

"Why is everything so fucked up?" He said to himself, trying to refrain himself from crying. He placed his hand over his forehead and brushed his hair in exasperation. He hated it. He hate being lied to. At this point, he didn't want to trust anyone anymore.

Seonghwa noticed that Yeosang took so much time getting some 'fresh air'. He looked at his phone again if there was any notifications or reply from Yeosang and to his surprise, none.

The raven-haired started to panic on what could possibly happen to his husband. Moreover when he spotted raindrops strolling down just on the car window.

"Shit. It's raining." Seonghwa glanced at his phone again to dial Yeosang, but no avail. He tried it over three times now but he wasn't answering.

He darted his gaze back to the rain which was pouring stronger. Seonghwa knew he had to do something for he couldn't risk Yeosang to get sick. His breathing fastened on he was panicking at the situation.

He looked over to the backseat if there's any umbrella and fortunately there is. He didn't waste no time to get the umbrella and went out of the car to find Yeosang, not forgetting to take his keys and lock the car.