Chapter 2

Josh pov

I was at the New York airport... and texted Amelie where I was and I saw a man in a suit with a bord saying "Joshua Richards" and I walked up to him and said "hi.." and he smiled soft and said "follow me." And I just nodded and he walked off with me and said "ms.styles is waiting in the car for you." And I smiled soft and he got my luggage's in the car and I got in and saw her with a bright smile and wow she got prettier and I said "you look gorgeous" and she said "you look handsome" and we hugged tight... and we pulled away and she immediately kissed me and I soft kissed back and we made out for like 10 seconds until she pulled away soft saying "I can't wait to spend this week with you.." and I said "yea I also can't wait..." and the driver drove us while we catched up to what we've been doing "we better have fun since I called off set for a whole week" she said and I said "we will..." and she smiled and I was wearing this

" and she smiled and I was wearing this

And she was wearing this

And her hair

And we got to this place in the middle of the city the driver got out and brought my luggage up somewhere as Amelie said "oh yea we just arrived at the penthouse

And we got to this place in the middle of the city the driver got out and brought my luggage up somewhere as Amelie said "oh yea we just arrived at the penthouse... we'll be staying at together... alone.." she said soft laughing and I said "that's so cool..." and she agreed "like 8 different rooms..." and I laughed and asked "why are you saying alone like that... are you planning to seduce me or some type..." and she said "maybe but! I just wanna have fun and be here with you." And i said "ur insane... and horny... stop I thought I was the horny one!" And she said "see we haven't seen each in so long our characters changed." And i laughed and said "we can do whatever if we both just agree to it..." and she smiled soft and said "awesome..." and we laughed and the driver got back and we got out and she asked "are you hungry?" And i said "yea I am.." and she said "great.." and I laughed confused and we fast got into the penthouse and in the lift and she said "I got you pasta... like the one you used to love when we had that for our 2 years together..." and I said "no way I could never find it anywhere... stop" I said not believing her and we got there and she opened the door and I immediately smelled the pasta from our 2 years together... and it was infront of me and I said "Amelie...." and she asked "yea what's wrong..." and I said "your amazing.." and I pecked her happy and she smiled soft... and closed the door and I ate my pasta as she drank her night coffee since it was night... "so ur not gonna sleep?" I asked her and she looked at me while sipping It and said "why are you so clueless..." she said soft and I laughed "what." I asked drinking my drink and she said "I just... wanna have a fun night with you I've been waiting for 8 months... you can't imagine how I just wanted you... since I don't like doing it myself at all and don't like others accept yours." And I looked at her and said "oh ur hella horny for me I feel so welcomed..." and she said "yea you should.." and I laughed and I was done and drank my drink and said "your body kinda changed... like ur hair is dirty blond used to be brunette and ur body... I can't really tell the difference..." and she laughed soft and asked "why are you checking me out... the only thing I checked was ur face expressions..." and we both laughed and she led me to her room and it was big and the bed was big... and she just patiently looked at me while I was setting my stuff down and I looked in the mirror softly looking at what she was doing and she was just messing around with her hair waiting for me to say something... "why are you so horny today?" I asked looking straight at her... "cause... ur here... ur hot... and ur mine... so I want you... tonight for myself since ur mine and... ur so attractive... and I still cannot believe ur mine..." she said soft getting way to desperate and without her looking I soft putted my sweater off and I was only in sweats and I got to her and she looked at my stomach and said "oh wow... I like how it's build its cool.." and I laughed soft and sat next to her and kissed her and she soft kissed back and I soft railed her and she soft moaned in the make out as I railed her... and she soft pulled away saying soft "can I have the lead.." and I nodded soft and she soft putted her top off making only her red laced bra visible and she putted her jogging off showing it was a set and she soft sat on my lap putting hair in a bun and she kissed me pushing me down to the bed.

After all that

We both were in pjs... she was laying next to me as it was 2 am and she soft said "that was amazing.." and I said "it was awesome..." and she soft said "thank you so much.." and I looked at her and said "thank you..." and she smiled soft and she soft laid on my chest as I played with her hair and we both fell asleep....

I woke up the next morning and she was still on my chest and she soft woke up looking at me and she softly said "goodmorning love.." and I smiled soft "goodmorning gorgeous..." and she smiled soft and said "I just remembered what we did and... wow" she said and I laughed remembering it too... and we got to private bathrooms and I was done and I was wearing sweatpants and a sweater and I walked out her bedroom seeing her puppy eating his breakfast and I smiled soft he was adorable... and i walked in the kitchen seeing Amelie making us breakfast... and I smiled soft she was so caring...