Life before Hogwarts

Serenity above(age 9), not my picture, but I couldn't find the models name.
(I dont know much about Tonks, but I feel like she would be very supportive, and let her daughter (Or son if we are talking about the real AU) and let them do what they want with their appearance. I apologize if Tonks is OOC)
3rd POV:
Serenity, age 5-

"Mummy! Mummy!" Little Serenity yelled, running up to her mother, Nymphadora.
"What's up sweetheart?" Nymph asked her daugher, picking her up, and setting her on her hip.
"Could I make my hair pretty like you?"
"What do you mean honey? Your hair is beautiful"
"Pretty colors!"
"Remember, full sentences baby" Nymph encourages her daughter.
"Sorry mama, Can I dye my hair pretty colors? Like yours?"
"Hm... how about we dye it a couple months before you go to Hogwarts?"
"Really?!"
"Mhm"
"But when is that?"
"We'll do it on your 11th birthday"
"That's so far away!"
"I know baby, but that can be your treat for the new school year."
"Okay mama"

Serenity, age 7-

"Mama?"
"Yeah honey?"
"Can I......" Serenity mumbles a the last part of her sentence, to where Nymphadora couldn't hear her
"Speak up baby"
"Could I get my ears pierced again?..."
"How about we add that to the list of things to do on your 11th birthday? We can give you a whole makeover before Hogwarts?"
"Okay mama..."
"Are you alright baby?"
"Mhm, just tired mama"
"Okay.." Nymphadora nods, though she's worried about her daughter.

Serenity, age 9-

"Mama?"
"What's up baby?"
"Could I... uhm..."
"Could you what honey? I won't get upset, don't worry."
"I know this is pushing it but... could I get a tattoo? On my birthday I mean?"
"How about this. You cant get a real one, you know that right?"
"Mhm, I meant a fake one. I'd regret it if it was real."
"Good girl, so on your 11th birthday, we'll get you a semi-permanent, magic tattoo. So it's real, but easily removable, unlike the muggle versions."
Serenity nods.
"I talked to Professor Dumbledore, the headmaster at Hogwarts, and agreed that in your birthday you could go and be sorted early, that way you don't have to be up infront of everyone."
"Thank you mama!"
"Your welcome baby, I know how your anxiety gets to you."

Serenity, age 11

"Good morning Serenity!" Nymphadora said, walking into Serenity's room to wake her up. Serenity yawned slightly, before sitting up and rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning Mum"
"How are you this morning baby?"
"Good. Still tired though" she laughs slightly.
"Well it's time to get up! It's your birthday remember! We've got a whole day planned!" Nymph brings Serenity to Hogwarts, where she was sorted into RavenClaw. They went to Diagon alley, and got everything Serenity would need for school. Her wand was special, in the sense it was made with a mix of Willow and cherry blossom wood and had a unicorn hair, and phoenix feather hybrid core. It was infused with a drop of unicorn blood, and a drop of Basilisk venom. It was one of the few hybrid wands ever created. Her mother then took her to the hair salon.
"What color baby?"
"Hm.. blue, since I'm in RavenClaw"
"Alright" Nymph agreed, and they got it done. Nymph then took Serenity to a tattoo shop, where she gets two tattoos, and three more piercings. After that Nymphadora brings Serenity to her parents house.
"Hi Grandma!" Serenity yells.
"Hey kiddo" Andromeda hugs the young girl.
"Hi grandpa!" Serenity yells again.  Ted hugs her as well, and the family celebrates Serenity's birthday.

~When they get home~

"You look gorgeous baby"
"Thanks mama"
"I'm gonna miss you while your at school"
"I'll miss you too mum"
"If anyone claims to be your father, whether they are or not, I give you permission to hex them."
"Ha, okay mum" Serenity laughs.
Serenity falls asleep, anticipating going to Hogwarts.
Her look(Minus the body mods):

Her hair:

Her piercing:

Her piercing:

Left ankle tattoo:

Left ankle tattoo:

Right wrist tattoo:

Right wrist tattoo: