𝐋𝐕𝐈. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

look of the chapter is
in the media

So here we are at the
end of the third act.
or at least the third chapter
until the last act....

Season 4 will be added
to this book while I will
be doing Season 5 and so
on in Book 2

but before that happens,
it will be a little while before
I post book 2 because season
5 is still going on and I don't
know how long it will take
before I am done watching

But don't be sad, it won't
be too long before you see
Tomomi again, I plan on writing
a au book about her and bakugou
and that is set in the distant
future.

since the manga is on it's last arc
and no one knows really how it's
going to end, I want to write my
version of what happens in the
end when everyone graduates,
get married and have kids.
Will it contain spoilers for the
manga? no so it's safe to read

but if i do, I will surely warn
you but I doubt it will be anything
big. I can be very vague.

don't be a ghost reader, please
comment, vote, have fun!

love you and happy reading!

    After the day she had with Bakugou, Tomomi was, once again, left all alone. After about an hour or so of marathoning movies together, Bakugou wanted to go to sleep extra early. Since he missed school today, he wanted to get to bed now before anyone else came back. Seeing as school was done in about two hours, he cooked dinner ( which was really really good baked macaroni ), the two of them ate together and he was off to shower and go to bed. But not before making sure if Tomomi was okay on her own. He didn't want to leave her if she wasn't okay.

   But she reassured him ( in a grand total of 7 times ) that she would be okay and for him to go on. She wanted to stay down for a little. So he left, reluctantly.

   Once he was gone, Tomomi grabbed a bowl and scooped up more macaroni. She walked back to the couch and wrapped Denki's blanket around her shoulders. She was still wearing Bakugou's hoodie with the hood over head and she held Midoriya's teddy bear in her lap as she huddled her knees up to her chest and continued to watch the movie they were in the middle of watching.

   It was another disney movie. This time, it was Fantasia.

   She continued to watch the long and very colorful movie when she heard people enter the dormitory. Turning her eyes, she saw everyone from their class, including her brother, enter as they chatted about whatever happened at school. No one noticed her for about 4 seconds before Denki ended up smelling the cooked food and his eyes landed right on Tomomi.

   "Goddess!" Denki beamed, his eyes turning into stars and his arms flailing excitedly. "You're here! I'm so happy-"

   "Do not hound Miss Todoroki like that, Kaminari!" Iida scolded him, pulling him back by his collar. He prevented him from tackling her in a hug. "She is quite obviously still distraught about recent events!"

    Tomomi sweat dropped, blinking at him a few time. So much for forgetting it. She thought.

   "Hey, Avalanche!" Kirishima greeted kindly as he entered the common room. "You're not cooped up in your room anymore! You feeling okay?"

   "Better than recent days." She said honestly, looking back at the tv, continuing her eating. "Katsuki-chan made dinner. It's in the kitchen."

  "That's what I smell!" Denki grooled, making his way to the kitchen.