Part 2 of day one

Your head tilts back as you close your eyes as she starts to slowly bob her head, making her way down your dick. She grabs your balls tugging and playing with them as your precut drips out of her mouth. Suddenly she slams her head against the base of your dick. Your grab her head ripping your dick out of her mouth. Who said you could deep throat me?! You yell. She looks up at you with tiers in her eyes partially from slamming your dick in her mouth, but also you yelling. She whimpers, I'm sorry. You pick her up and sit her on your lap. Hump me, You say. What, she says. I said hump me. She positions her self, your legs alternating between hers. She looks at you with satisfaction and looks back down. She begins to rub her clit on your bare leg. You can feel her get wet. She starts to moan louder and louder as her legs start to shake. You grab he waist and stop her immediately. She grunts with anger. Let me cum! She yells. Not until I do, you said mockingly. She scoffs and looks away. You wrap her in a tight hug and whisper in her ear, I'm going to fuck till you can't walk. She gasps and starts jerking off your dick that's still hard. You lay down as she gets on top. I'm not a top she says hesitantly, I know. You said blatantly. She smiles and sinks her self on to you. She moan as you fill her up. She starts to move back and fourth, you grab her hips as she reaches up and plays with her hair as she bounces and moans. You feel your head hitting the back of her pussy. She moans at each bounce. You laugh at her effort. She looks down and stops. What?! She says. Nothing nothing, you say jokingly. Hey! If I can do it why don't you do it. Ok, I'll do it. You push her off going to your dresser. What are you doing? She says impatiently. Getting this, as you turn around showing her a black collar and handcuffs. I was worried you didn't wanna use it you say. She looks up at you holding out her hands. You clip the cuffs on and put her collar on. She moans as you tighten your grip on her hands. Ok lay on your back you say. She looks up and smiles. Make me, she says as she stands up. You fucking slut, you say under your breath. You pick her up rushing as she squeals and puts her cuffed hands around your neck, placing kisses to you. You get it a closet and open it to be a deep wine ride room, oh fuck. She says as you enter. You set her down on the black sheets on the big bed. You sit down on the bed with her still on your lap. Fuck me, she says in awe. You grab her neck practically throwing her to be on top of her. She spreads her legs and guides your dick. She moans as you insert the head. You tense as you feel it slip in. Oh my god, you're so big. She says as you start to thrust. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. She starts to scream as you pound into her. You see tiers fall from her eyes as you thrust into her wetness. Her tits bounce with every hit. You see her your dick in her stomach poking out with every thrust. She starts to rub her clit then her legs start to shake. Oh fuck!!! She screams at the top of her lungs as her face twitches as she climaxes. She legs shake, and she squirts. You look down as her juices go every where. Oh fuck you say as you start to cum. You lean over her grunting and pressing even deeper into her as you fill her up. Mhmmm, she says as she feels you cum. Good girl you say satisfied with her tight pussy. Oh fuck yeah, she says. That's what I wanted.