ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19: ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

"How dare you. After everything you've put me through, I asked for one simple thing in return, and you could not even respect that." Theo gritted his teeth at his father.

His father stood there unfazed and watched as his son got angrier. Hera pulled herself to stand and lean against rocks to look at her leg. She had no idea what spell he casted, but saw that her left leg had a large gash in it. She had grabbed her wand and tried to heal it, but it seemed to be cursed.

"Shit." Hera said casting more healing charms.

Theo looked back at Hera to see her struggling to close her wound. Hera felt eyes on her so she looked up and saw Theo, with a look of guilt on his face. Just then his father raised his wand. Hera's eyes widened and she pushed Theo down, out of the way of the spell. The beam of red missed both of them by a hair. They both looked up from the ground and saw his dad sucking his teeth.

"Hm, now this isn't going to work, we can't have you both being hero's can we." He smirked evilly.

Hera reached for her wand when she noticed it had fallen out of her hands. Theo's dad raised his wand and Hera closed her eyes fearing the worst, when Theo quickly spoke up.

"Septumsempra." Theo shouted at his father.

Theo's dads eyes widened and he fell to the ground. A large puddle of blood started to form around him, and Theo looked towards Hera.

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah, i'm ok, except for this leg. Y'know i'm glad this is how i met your father because now i know he would have never liked me." Hera joked.

"Fucking hell." Theo looked at her leg.

"No it's fine, Poppy will be able to fix it. But for now let's get out of here-" Hera was cut off when another voice spoke.

"After everything your father has given you, you decided to repay him by killing him?" Hera and Theo looked towards the voice, and saw Lucius Malfoy.

Hera was actually not excited to see him, she would be if not for the circumstances. They both got up-Hera wobbling slightly-and stood looking at the blonde.

"You have no right saying that." Theo bit back.

"I have all the right because i know what he was going to give you. Power and a fortune, what more could you ever want?" Lucius questioned.

"Love! To be loved! To have a normal life, i don't fucking need power or money! All i wanted was for both of my parents to love me! But-"

Theo remembered the day his mother died,

Theo came running downstairs happy to have received a letter from his grandmother, when he saw smoke.

"Theodore go back to your room your mother has blow something up again." Theo's father said, with a hint of anger and annoyance in his tone.

"I did not. Theo your father just doesn't know how to talk to his own son, what do you-"

"I do know how to talk to my son! The next time
you-"

"What?! The next time 'i what'?! You know i'm right! You don't know how to talk to your son, and only when it comes to-"

All of a sudden there was a loud boom and another thick cloud of smoke, then a flash of green light. A scream. Then silence.

Theo stood there. He had never remembered there being a green flash, and the only green flash that matched the one he had seen many years ago, was the killing curse.

"He killed her." Theo said quietly.

Hera looked towards Theo to see his anger growing, then to Lucius who was smirking.

"I never did like your mother, she always held your father back when she was alive-"

"And so he killed her. And you knew." Theo looked into Lucius's eyes.

Lucius's smirk grew and he looked towards Hera, then back to Theo. Theo had his wand raised, they both casted spells at each other, Hera's eyes got impossibly more wide, she tried to push Theo down like she did the last time but she was too slow and got hit herself. She remembers hitting a rock wall and someone screaming,

"Hera!"

Then nothing.

a/n sorry for the cliff hanger, but ty for over 500 read!!!!<3

ᴏʙꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴇ [ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴛ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara