𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑳. 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟕
             𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Mama I'm positive, I'm too excited! I think I'm ready cry

"Mama I'm positive, I'm too excited! I think I'm ready cry." Me and my mom laughed at my dramatic self as the leasing agent handed her over the documents that needed to be signed since I wasn't eighteen.

" Destiny this is a whole business, this not something you can just quit at anytime na'." She warned looking over the leasing papers. She put her glasses on before she signed her signature on the dotted line.

" I know ma, but I'm completely sure I wanna do this." I assured her, I knew what I was doing and I was ready for my dream to finally become a reality.

♡♡

People tend to think oh okay it's just doing lashes and nails. But who gone do them like me?

I'm honestly proud of myself for my little accomplishment, next step was getting my ass up out of Tasha house. It was nothing wrong with my mama house, but I wanted my own space.

" Destiny?" My momma called out as we walked through my shop.

" Yes mam?"

" You ready to tell me what happened with-

" Dayvon? If so nothing, we just decided it was best to go our separate ways." I brushed the topic off feeling everything about to hit like the first time again.

I never really got over the situation, I just buried it. I blocked all forms of communication with him after I exited the hotel.

" Destiny I birthed you, I know when you lying to me little girl."

" I promise I'm not lying to you ma, besides I don't think relationships are for me right now. My generation straight ruined that for me." I answered truthfully.

But I don't know I have been looking at girls a lot differently lately ...

" But can we leave that situation alone so I can enjoy my moment Ma, please?" I begged, smiling as I imagined how I was going to decorate around the shop.

" Come here, I'm so proud of you girl." She smiled in adoration as she wrapped her arms around me.

" I can honestly say me too." I responded as we admired the shop.

♡♡

" Welcome to Applebee's, you dining in or you here for pick up?" The teenager happily spoke, showcasing her beyond gorgeous smile. She was the most beautiful female I had ever seen.

" I'm here for pick-up, for Monroe." I answered her handing her my card. I starred at her taking in her features as she slid my card into the debit reader.

" Here you go Ma, have a nice night." She smiled handing me my bag of food and card back.

"Thank you, you do the same." I replied with a smile, accepting my food and heading back to my car. I just sat there for a moment thinking on how I should've gotten her number.

Okay what If I don't see her again ...

Yolo, I'm atleast about to try, if she say no then oh well ...

" I left something?" I asked meeting her while on my way back inside the restaurant.

" Yeah my number, here. I was hoping you hadn't left out the parking yet." We both let out a friendly laugh as she handed me the piece of paper with her number on it.

" That's exactly what I was coming back in for, actually." I spoke feeling flutters in my stomach as I typed my number in her phone.

" Well now since I got your number Ima text you when I get off, talk to you later Destiny." She said looking back up from her phone giving me an warm smile.

" Looking forward to it, Myliah" I responded before walking back to my car. The butterflies in my stomach continued the whole ride home.

Myliah

Sorry for the slow updates, school and work is killing me

Sorry for the slow updates, school and work is killing me. :(