Part 2

The constant thoughts of the princess are starting to make training and practicing really difficult, especially since no one knows that Zetta saw her. A couple days go by and Zetta is starting to forget about the princess, working hard on their training. Then their "boss" calls them in to send them on a mission. They immediately knew what it was going to be and started to regret wandering around the castle. Once they got to the headquarters the head assassin tells Zetta that they are going to go back to the coast to kill the royal family. Zetta takes the next couple of days to make sure that they are ready, but they will never feel completely ready with the princess always on their mind. Once they feel kind of ready for their mission, they gather up their bow and arrow, daggers, throwing knives, and sword.
    Zetta arrives at the castle, again. They sneak in the same way as last time, however it's a little more difficult this time because the royal family is scared from the first intrusion. Once inside the castle, they go directly to the master bedroom, ready to find the king and queen and take them down. On their way they see a bunch of guards, a few of which they had seen the last time they were here. Looking around Zetta comes up with a plan on how to get into the room. Sneaking and flipping around they make it into the room undetected, but when they look for the king and queen they notice they are lying on the floor, motionless. Zetta realizes that they are already dead.

    Everything in the past few hours felt like a blur. And everything she was currently seeing also looked like a blur. Her thoughts were clouded as she was running through the forest, away from the castle. What had she just done!? She just used magic in a kingdom where it is forbidden, to kill the king and queen! What would people do when they found out it was her who killed the king and queen. She could imagine the surprised and angry faces of all those that live in the kingdom. With that thought in her mind she runs faster trying to get away and trying to force all the terrible thoughts out of her head. She suddenly stops in her tracks and remembers that she has magic on her side. She has to think hard to remember the spell to make her invisible, it's a tricky one, but she is able to remember it and complete it. The problem is, if someone touches her, the spell will stop working and people will be able to see her again. Another problem is that she has no idea where she is going, she has never been in the forest before, she never really even left her home. She had some supplies so she could survive for a bit, she also took some money with her so she could get more supplies when needed. She needed to find some way to get a disguise so people wouldn't recognize her when she got out of the forest. She doesn't want anyone to see her because it would be very suspicious. She doesn't want anyone to know that she killed the king and queen, her, the princess, killing her own parents.

Author Note: Hey please let me know if you have any suggestions.