"I can't believe I'm married to that child," Remus said while rubbing his face with his hand.

"Now you three,if you are gonna act like maniacs, do it with closed doors, am I understood," Molly asked the three with a point of her finger.

"Yes, ma'am," Ophelia said with a small salute.

"What even was that?" James asked them with furrowed eyebrows, he was unfamiliar with the strange song that had just been played, Sirius and the two girls shared a glance before breaking out in laughter. James watched the scene with furrowed eyebrows, how Celia fell on the floor clutching her stomach, and more specifically how Sirius and Ophelia gripped each other in support while they laughed like maniacs.

James would lie if he said he didn't get even a little jealous seeing his daughter having a great time with his best friend while she didn't even spare him a second glance.

"You will understand when you're older Prongs," Sirius said between laughs. Ophelia, Celia, and Sirius looked at each other quite for a moment before they all broke out in laughter again, even Newt was breaking down in silent laughter from where he sat. James threw his hands up in expectation, Hermione looked at them amused remembering the muggle song.

"Anyways, we're gonna play some card and we need a third player, wanna join?" Ophelia asked Sirius who now had calmed down from his laughter,

"Bet" he agreed, the three of them then sat down on the floor where the already mixed cards laid. Another song started playing, which was also unfamiliar to James, 'why you only calling when you're high' it was called, Newt was sitting on top of Ophelias knee as they started playing while nodding his head intact to the music. The rest then exited the room leaving them to their card game, James looked at the three people who were laughing and nodding their head to the music, his's eyes lingered on Ophelia who seemed to be enjoying Sirius's company. James threw his friend an unintentional glare before walking away.

・゚: *・゚

"Okay, how do I say, 'Hi my name is Sirius'?" Sirius asked the raven-haired girl, the two were now sitting in the living room while conversing. Celia had gone to take a shower witch left Sirus and Ophelia alone to talk.

"Hola mi nombre es Sirius" Ophelia answer casually, Sirius repeated her words a few times until he got it, Ophelia gave him a high five as they both laughed. Sirius smiled disappeared as he asked the question that had been in the back of his head ever since they met.

"Hey, you don't have to answer, but where did you get that scar?" he asked her, pointing to the scar that went over a part of her face. Ophelia frowned while unintentionally touching the scar,

"Ergh, I-I, uhh" she stammered while keeping her eyes on the ground, Sirius noticed the impact this question had on her and he instantly regretted asking it. He notices how her breathing became heavier and she seemed to be struggling to keep her tears at bay.

Sirius took her hand that was holding her car and gently held it in his own, he shushed her a little seeing her panicked state.

"Hey, hey hey, it's alright" he shushed her, he pulled the girl into a hug as tears streaked down her face.

"I'm sorry" she croaked from where her head was resting on his shoulder, he stroked her back with his hand as she kept her arms tightly around him. Sirius saw his younger self in the girl and felt a great deal of sympathy for her.

"It's alright, don't apologize, look, I have them too," he said after they pulled away, he pulled his sleeve up and showed up a scar he had on his forearm. Ophelia sniffles a little while wiping her eyes, she pulls up he own sleeve and shows a scar of her own. Sirius smiles at her before bringing her into another hug.

Ophelia clutches the back of his shirt with her hands as her sobs turn into silent cries, this was exactly what she wanted to avoid, getting attached to people that she would be forced to leave in the end. But Ophelia craved the feeling of a parental figure in her life, and she couldn't help but melt into the hug that held so much caring.

It felt amazing to hug someone who cared for Opelia, but with that the fear to face James, her own father grew. If she got this attached to Sirius, who didn't even share blood with her in such a short amount of time, imagine how it would be with her own father. SHe absolutely longed for a hug from James but at the same time she didn't want his hopes to get up, she didn't want to give him a daughter when she knew she would be taken away from him soon enough.

"Thanks" she mumbled to Sirius, said man smiled at her while stroking her back.

"No worries, especially since I recently found out that I am legally your goddaughter" he chuckled. Ophelia joined in a little while hugging him tighter.

"Really, I haven't. even been here for two days and James has already gotten me a godfather" she chuckled,

"Well, Remus is already Harry's godfather, so I guess it only seemed fair" he shrugged a little in their embrace.

Unbeknownst to the two people, a third pair of eyes were watching them from the door entrance, James looked at the two sadly with a jealous expression on his face. He wanted to be the one who comforted Ophelia when she was and he oh so wanted to be the father she never got. He loved Harry with his whole heart but he also always wanted a daughter. And now he had one, one who seemed to prefer the company of his best friend rather than himself.