Chapter 1 - Owls and Cats

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the back of the cafe. I decided to work there because it's so cute and I love cats.

I put my school bag in my locker and changed out of my uniform into a t-shirt and leggings

I put my school bag in my locker and changed out of my uniform into a t-shirt and leggings. I took my apron that was hanging and slipped it over my head. I headed back into the cafe and began changing the litter boxes. "I love cats but I don't think I can stand smelling this everyday" you mumbled to yourself. I heard the bell ring as a group of elementary kids walked in. One of the kids tried to grab the cat but the cat hissed and scratched his hand. 

"Ow! What the heck!" I rushed over to him to put a band aid over the cut. 

"Hey, you shouldn't grab the cats. They get scared too you know." I told him. He grumpily apologized. When I finished putting on the band aid, I looked at the boy and his eyes widened. 

"Woah! Your eyes are purple" he shouted. All the other customers looked over at us" I chuckled and nodded. 

"Now, can I get you guys something to drink?"

After the cafe closed, the Okada-san called us all over. "Nice work today everyone. I got a notice that we will be hosting an event with the owl cafe in Shibuya this weekend to raise some more money. We will have a small pop up cafe over the weekend in Shinjuku. I know it's far from here but I'd really appreciate it if all of you could make it."

"I can make it," you said.

"I can also make it Okada-san," Kimura-chan said.

"Okay, thank you Kuroo-san and Kimura-san. I'll add you to the groupchat later."

I looked at Kimura-chan and smiled. She was my favorite co-worker at the cafe. I took off my apron and walked out of the cafe. As I was on the train home, I got a notification.

Okada-san created a new groupchat

Okada-san

Hello everyone

This is everyone who is able to go to the pop up

Can everyone text their names so we know who is who?

My name's Reina Okada and I'm the manager at the cat cafe

(090)-345-6789

Hi! My name is Chiyoko Arima from the owl cafe

Nice to meet you all!

(090)-387-0955

Hello, I'm Keiji Akaashi

I also work at the owl cafe

(090)-156-7890