Peeta nods in agreement, "Yeah, this is really unfair for the ones who won by luck." He says it as if he doesn't realize that he won by luck, all because of someone's mistake. A look of realization forms on his face as he sees the way the others stare at him. "I mean, at least I'm young." He adds, which does make it better. It's true that even though he didn't win by killing his competition, he's in better shape than most, even with his fake leg.

"It's a good thing I've been training for this since I was a toddler." Isla flashes her stare towards Peeta, who swallows hard. She felt bad for intimidating the boy, but no matter how much she felt she could like him, he was attached to Katniss. And that made him her enemy.

"Let's just hope all those Capitol treats haven't made you soft." Johanna jokes, winking at the blonde girl. One thing Johanna didn't do was entertain the Capitol people, she even refused to do follow up interviews after her games. Isla, on the other hand, had been refusing to go to the Capitol in the last year, but she was still keeping in touch with the city. She still shot catalogue photos for the designers, and accepted gifts from her admirers. Sometimes, she'd even write back. Although it was usually Finnick who would actually write and send the letters.

Johanna walks off to start sparring with an axe, while Peeta joins the Morphlings at the camouflage station. The Morphlings are the District Six tributes, and they're both heavily addicted to the drug morphling. They're also very much high right now, painting spirals on one another. Isla shakes her head in disapproval, and goes to make fishhooks.

She's divulged into her work when a figure appears next to her. She can tell by the dark hair that's pulled back and into a braid that it's Katniss, who's watching Isla's delicate fingers tie the smallest of knots. Isla ignores her at first, completing the hook she's been working on. Once it's finished, the girl finally speaks up.

"How'd you do that?" Katniss asks, inspecting the hook. Isla grits her teeth. Fighting between tributes is forbidden before entering the arena. Besides, she couldn't make her vendetta against the Girl on Fire too obvious. Then she might try to avoid Isla in the arena, or attack her first.

"Lots of practice. Mags, Finnick's mentor, taught me." Isla responds.

"Could you teach me? I can show you something in return?" Isla looks at Katniss, who's staring at her with big, grey eyes. She looks identical to the crowd of brown haired kids in District Twelve Isla had seen when she had visited on her victory tour.

"I don't need you to teach me anything, but I can show you this." Is all she says in response. As much as she doesn't want to help Katniss, it's clear she can't outright say no. Finnick was being friendly with everyone, even the careers. She'd stand out like a sore thumb if she were to be rude to any of the other victors when they're all playing nice.

Isla shows Katniss how to make a simple fish hook. Things are going pretty well, with the two standing in comfortable silence. Occasionally, Isla will toss out a pointer if she sees Katniss about to make a mistake. Otherwise, they remain silent as the girl works.

Eventually, she looks prideful as she looks at Isla for her opinion on the small, completed fish hook. It's not the worst Isla's seen, and it would hold up well enough to catch something. She gives a nod of approval. "Thanks." Katniss smiles.

"No problem." Isla responds, helping to tidy up the station. She isn't interested in small talk, and wants to know what Finnick's been up to, so she gives a nod of farewell before walking off. Maybe Finnick's had better luck finding allies. Although, Isla would be confident with just him, Johanna, and herself. The three would be able to manage, even against the pack of four careers.

He's balancing a trident in his hands, feeling the weight of it. He readies himself, and shoots it through the air with precision and strength. His biceps ripple at the motion, fighting against the tightness of his training shirt. Isla claps slowly as the three prongs land on the bullseye, causing him to turn around with a charming smile.