To school

Words: 1,022

Izuku's POV

Once my tattoo artists finish wrapping my tattoo I get up and pay for them and Alon and I head to school. Which is only a 10-minute drive from the tattoo place.

I get into the driver's seat while Alon gets in the passenger seat. "It's only 2:30 we still have 3 more classes," Alon says, I nod and we soon arrive at the student parking lot and a fire drill is happening.

I walk over to Claire, "fire drill or what?" I ask, "active shooting everyone in our group and class 1-A got to but some other students are stuck in the school," Claire says, I nod and walk over to Bakugou.

"I see you got a new tattoo and you missed seeing everyone panic because of a shooter getting into the school." He says, Alon walks behind me and hugs me. "Need something Alon?" I ask

"Where is Asher?" he asks, before I can answer Fire walks up to behind alon and yells "BOO!" Alon screams and proceeds to kick Fire. "Hun quit kicking Asher before I take matters into my own hands," I say in a dominant tone, Fire sighs in relief while Alon pouts.

"No fair hmph." Alon pouts, I roll my eyes and use my arm that isn't sore, and grab his arm. "Quit pouting or I will make you scream my name once your tattoo is healed," I say, Alon quickly nods knowing I don't forget things easily every time he breaks a rule I have for him is a strike towards punishment.

"Quit trying to kick Asher." I say, "how the fuck did you know?!" He yells, I click my tongue and look down at him. "Strike one and don't think I wasn't looking at you at the same time hun," I say sternly.

"Hmph!" Alon pouts more, "I hate you!" Alon says while pouting, "Love you too hun." I answer making his face go a bright shade of red. I grab Alon's wrists and pull him in front of me and hug him from behind.

"Is that just normal for you Alon?" Claire asks him, "Yeah, I get a strike every time I break a rule or piss Izuku off to the extreme." Alon says to Claire, soon a few minutes pass and everyone is told to go home.

I grab Alon's wrist and take out my keys to my red 1988 Mustang. Alon jumps into the passenger while I sit down in the driver's seat. I put the car key in the ignition and begin to leave school with Claire driving behind me.

10 minutes pass I park into the garage, I take the key out of the ignition, Alon gets out and follows me back into the mansion. "You're reciting your rules once we get back to our room." I say, "okay." is all Alon says as we walk to our room in a comforting silence?

Once we reach our room Alon sits on his side of the bed while I sit at my desk and pull out my camera. "Recite the rules baby," I say in a rough tone.

"1.) No cussing
2.) Don't hit you or others
3.) Don't lie to you
4.) Don't be rude to others
5.) No using my quirk to win an argument
6.) Tell you if I'm going outside to smoke

And lastly, I'm not saying and your ex can go fuck herself" Alon says, I immediately walk up to him and grab his face making him look at me, "strike 2 your one strike away don't test me." I say dominantly, Alon just smirks and leaves the bedroom.

I soon hear loud yelling and get up to investigate. Once I get downstairs I see Alon yelling at my ex. I click my tongue and approach them "This is my house so quit fighting, and Alon strike 3 follow me." I say slightly pissed.

Alon follows me to our room once I open the door I throw him onto my bed and lay down next to him I soon start to make out with him. (Time skip after them having a magical time next day~)

Alon's POV

I wake up to Izuku getting out of bed, "babe get up." He says to me, I slowly slide out of bed and my legs immediately buckle and I fall. "Pfft need help?" Izuku says while laughing. I glare at him and sit up on the floor leaning against the bed.

"I guess we're staying in here for today since you can't walk," Izu says while smirking. "If I could walk I'd kick your ass down the stairs," I say in a pissed-off tone.

"Okay jeez I'm sorry!" Izu says quickly, I roll my eyes and scoot closer to him. Izu picks me up and sets me back on the bed. "stay there I'll get you breakfast." Izuku says to me, "Izuku I love you but I can't walk even  I wanted to." I say to Izuku he just nods and leaves.

I slowly move to my side of the bed and go onto my phone, soon Izuku enters the room and hands me a plate of rice balls. I quickly eat and hand the plate to Izuku, "Are you still mad at me puppy?" Izuku asks me, "No since you gave me food." I say, He nods and walks out of the room.

I begin to start scrolling through Instagram liking all of Izuku's posts to annoy him. "ALON STOP LIKING ALL MY POSTS!" Izuku yells, I begin to laugh and continue scrolling liking more posts. Izuku soon bursts into the room pissed. "Give.me.your.god.damn.PHONE!" He yells, I hand him my phone and roll my eyes. He powers it off and sets it on the highest shelf so I can't get it.

"rude" I mumble. "Oh I'm rude you decided to like every single one of my posts." He says, I smirk and turn away from him. "I know you're smirking, I'm going to finish the school work we missed due to skipping school I'll do your work too," Izuku says, I nod and decide to sleep for a bit.